• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
    mother fucking right i want a cookie
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• tomorrow im going shopping. i am going to buy oreos and cookies to bake. i will then place an oreo inside of 2 cookies and bake them. the turn out, should be epic
      Originally posted by M.Burroughs
      I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
        yup. never did drugs so thats not a biggie to me. and i couldnt cheat on anyone, im too soft and id kill myself with guilt. plus my wife is hispanic, so she would stab me
        yes...yes she would

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

yup. never did drugs so thats not a biggie to me. and i couldnt cheat on anyone, im too soft and id kill myself with guilt. plus my wife is hispanic, so she would stab me
          not to mention hysteric mother in law

yup, walked the same trail as you lol
          Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
            not to mention hysteric mother in law

yup, walked the same trail as you lol
            oh fuck no. mother in law, in and out of jail for stabbing/hurting/killing ppl. she beat some girls ass cause the voices in her head said so. no joke

*poker face*
            I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
              if i ever got piss tested id melt the fucking cup.
              Another miracle of jesus?

Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
              I miss weed, I look forward to my retirement, moving to vermont, and getting high all day.
              My wife is going to be like "wtf your a pot head?", me "Yeah and its too late for you to do shit about it, want some brownies?"

and your wife would spit on your grave
              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Another miracle of jesus?

I miss weed, I look forward to my retirement, moving to vermont, and getting high all day.
                My wife is going to be like "wtf your a pot head?", me "Yeah and its too late for you to do shit about it, want some brownies?"

and your wife would spit on your grave
                lolz. you got the white bmw sedan? trrying to put a s/n to a car

#memoryfail

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                  fuck now I do too

tomorrow im going shopping. i am going to buy oreos and cookies to bake. i will then place an oreo inside of 2 cookies and bake them. the turn out, should be epic
                  put reeses in the center for true epicness

oh fuck no. mother in law, in and out of jail for stabbing/hurting/killing ppl. she beat some girls ass cause the voices in her head said so. no joke

*poker face*
                  holy shit

Comment

lolz. you got the white bmw sedan? trrying to put a s/n to a car

#memoryfail

no i have a green s14

Comment

fuck now I do too

put reeses in the center for true epicness

holy shit

Comment

I have always wanted a latina chick. hahaha

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                        I want one with a mother fucking coffee.
                        Originally posted by anth
                        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

no i have a green s14
                          ohhh thats why umad i was ***** s14s my bad bro, just my meaningless opinion

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post

coffee and cookies=win

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post

there you are you aussie fuck. i seen you posting, when you were gonna show your face in here

take mine

Comment

• Sup

Comment

Working...
                                X