• Show
Clear All

• time for law and order!
    Titanium Grey Metallic E39 M5
    flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
      you better worship the ground they walk on
      my wife had to pay everything, but she was smart, she went to CC for the first 2 years then transferred to a state school
      You think I would, I am extremely grateful for it, and I practically say it every 20 seconds. But my Dad is still a fucking douche to me.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        You think I would, I am extremely grateful for it, and I practically say it every 20 seconds. But my Dad is still a fucking douche to me.
        lol
        dads usually are
        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

lol
          dads usually are
          You don't even know.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• once i get my eagle scout, i am fucking set. future employers LOVE it
            flickr

Comment

You don't even know.
              My dad stopped talking to me for about 6 years after I moved up here to live with my mom.
              Said he would buy me a car when I got my license, then changed to pay for half, then some, then nothing.
              I get a check every year for 25 bucks for my birthday, he makes about 60k a year off of his retirement, doesn't have to pay for health care, and he is still fully employed making at least 100k a year.
              Said he was going to pay for me to go to school, then half, then some, then he gave me a check for 100 bucks.
              theres alot of other shit, but thats the easy stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by StraightDeezin View Post
                once i get my eagle scout, i am fucking set. future employers LOVE it
                lol

Comment

My dad stopped talking to me for about 6 years after I moved up here to live with my mom.
                  Said he would buy me a car when I got my license, then changed to pay for half, then some, then nothing.
                  I get a check every year for 25 bucks for my birthday, he makes about 60k a year off of his retirement, doesn't have to pay for health care, and he is still fully employed making at least 100k a year.
                  Said he was going to pay for me to go to school, then half, then some, then he gave me a check for 100 bucks.
                  theres alot of other shit, but thats the easy stuff.
                  Well then you do, its different between my dad and I, he talks to me, but he beats me down all the time (morally) honestly its ridiculously hard to deal with, I would rather just not talk to him.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

once i get my eagle scout, i am fucking set. future employers LOVE it
                    you are cracking me up tonight

Comment

• Originally posted by fivefourzero View Post
                      Lol he's young, he's got time left. Think about it, when you were that age, you thought the same way.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

you think im joking. it takes a lot of work and leadership to become an eagle scout, and in this economy employers wanna make sure that theyre not wasting money on some deadbeat
                        flickr

Comment

• College education will help you there, along with a bunch of other shit you have to do in college, just getting a degree isn't enough anymore.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Lol he's young, he's got time left. Think about it, when you were that age, you thought the same way.
                            honestly i didn't, but i did do some stupid shit in highschool. not ragging on him personally, it's just funny as fuck

"so i see you were an eagle scout?"

"yessir i was!"

"well since you are applying to be an associate on our trading floor, you got it! after all, who knows when your archery and canoeing skills might come in handy "

Comment

honestly i didn't, but i did do some stupid shit in highschool. not ragging on him personally, it's just funny as fuck

"so i see you were an eagle scout?"

"yessir i was!"

"well since you are applying to be an associate on our trading floor, you got it! after all, who knows when your archery and canoeing skills might come in handy "
                              We all thought along those lines, think about how many misconceptions you had cleared up just in your freshman year of college.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

you think im joking. it takes a lot of work and leadership to become an eagle scout, and in this economy employers wanna make sure that theyre not wasting money on some deadbeat
                                maybe for a summer job or even an internship, but i doubt it can make or break anything in your postgrad years when youre looking for a job. it comes down to interviewing well, having a good degree from a good school, being interesting enough to have something to say about extracurricular things you are involved in, and... CONNECTIONS

Comment

Working...
                                X