This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by seandub View Post
    the scariest part of gettin back in a honda is taking a huge loss on the m3 and having to start over from scratch.
    the scariest part of honda is getting it stolen absolutely everywhere

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      And fuck you E36 ******, just because some idiots are snatching them up because they are cheap, doesn't mean they suck. That would be like saying all Hondas suck because of the shitfucks out there that rice them out.
      Wait, didn't you say you don't want to sell your Integra just because you didn't want to be lumped in with the shitfucks?
      Originally posted by Jesus Christ
      if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
      Originally posted by Jedidiah
      he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

• Parting it out is a possibility.

As for the e36 thing, it fuckin sucks and not to sound like a douche, but I just let it go because I know my car shits on these newfags.

As for only s2k being cool, I respectfully disagree entirely.

Comment

• yes im selling mine.
          cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
            M3s are over priced and slow. The interiors are awful and cheap. Vaders are the most uncomfortable and heavy seats i have ever seen in my entire life.
            I thought all them BMW kids got boners for vaders

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
            Your car is a pos. you need to do work.
            just sounds like it needs maintenance
            Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• I'll trade someone my Integra for an E36 M lol
              if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                cuz he don't wants the banhammers
                Originally posted by Han View Post
                Sorry Cal, you didnt make the grade.

Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                actually alot of people say that
                This.
                Originally posted by anth
                Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                  I thought all them BMW kids got boners for vaders

thats because they cant afford an M3. they buy a 325 or 318 put M bumpers on then wish they can afford vaders not realizing how awful they truly are hahaha
                  cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by oxer View Post
                    why only me? Hahaha
                    there are a few more but not off the top of my head.

As far as e36 go, they are awseome cars but faggots thinking they are stance masters is getting on my last nerve.

Im also madcause i cant even sell it properly after the swap cause it wont pass inspection. So im kinda semi forced to keep it

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post

sft

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                      Parting it out is a possibility.

As for the e36 thing, it fuckin sucks and not to sound like a douche, but I just let it go because I know my car shits on these newfags.

Yeah I like the NSX, Type R, and 99-00 civic si in EBP

Comment

thats because they cant afford an M3. they buy a 325 or 318 put M bumpers on then wish they can afford vaders not realizing how awful they truly are hahaha
                        You're just too swoll for Vaders.

Comment

• Originally posted by Han View Post
                          You're just too swoll for Vaders.
                          they hurt your back
                          cars and stuff

Comment

M3s are over priced and slow. The interiors are awful and cheap. Vaders are the most uncomfortable and heavy seats i have ever seen in my entire life.
                            Over priced? Not really. Slow? No, not fast but slow is a ridiculous statement. They are rather peppy for being 11 years old at the earliest.

Shitty interior design, yes.

And vaders are god fucking awful. The only people that like vaders, haven't owned them. I like my sparcos

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                              I <3 Aussieland.

Originally posted by Han View Post
                              Wait, didn't you say you don't want to sell your Integra just because you didn't want to be lumped in with the shitfucks?
                              Kelly just wants one to be in the cool crowd on SW.

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                              Parting it out is a possibility.

<3

Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                              Thats all it needs, but Kielan makes out as if the car is written off due to lack of automotive experience
                              Originally posted by anth
                              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

LOL, its like that in every car platform.

Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                                there are a few more but not off the top of my head.

As far as e36 go, they are awseome cars but faggots thinking they are stance masters is getting on my last nerve.

Im also madcause i cant even sell it properly after the swap cause it wont pass inspection. So im kinda semi forced to keep it
                                You can always sell to a state that doesn't give a shit

Comment

Working...
                                X