X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
    so youre saying cos i didnt finish school i should get shot at? lol
    No I'm saying that if you didn't finish school, you want to join the military, AND you score low on the ASVAB then yes you go to the front.
    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• asvab?

Comment

asvab?
        What is the ASVAB? The Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery is a multiple-choice test, used to predict academic and occupational success in the military. Take the ASVAB practice test.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
          No I'm saying that if you didn't finish school, you want to join the military, AND you score low on the ASVAB then yes you go to the front.
          I aced that shit
          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• i dont know why you need that sorta stuff to shoot people? lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
              I aced that shit
              lol I would hope so
              Its just basic english, math, and troubleshooting\problem solving
              Hell for the airforce (highest required scores IIRC) if you get a 76 you qualify for every job.

Originally posted by Lukey View Post
              i dont know why you need that sorta stuff to shoot people? lol
              :facepalm

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                lol I would hope so
                Its just basic english, math, and troubleshootingproblem solving
                Hell for the airforce (highest required scores IIRC) if you get a 76 you qualify for every job.

:facepalm
                I scored like a million or something. people were throwing all kinds of jobs at me. but i kept telling them, I was just curious how Id do. I had no intent of joining any branch

Comment

• lols. im guessing id do pretty bad

Comment

lols. im guessing id do pretty bad
                    I'd be in the same boat lol
                    flickrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

• hahaha.

dem yanks would only want us crims on the front lines anyway lol

on another note, my best mate is really starting to get on my nerves

Comment

• Then he's not your best friend.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• ive got hayfever or a cold or something for the last few weeks so i havent gone out to the pub or anything, and its pretty much the time since he broke up with his missus so hes annoying the shit out of me about not going out.

Comment

• i guess its 'payback' about always calling him whipped when he didnt go out cos of her. lols

Comment

• Diablo, countach, miura? Sexy cars. But you don't like the CC, rs-4, ur-quattro, r34, b5 s4, ur-s4, continental flying spur, jetta tdi, murcielago sv, etc.?
                              Don't know what the CC is.

Don't like Rs-4, I'd rather have the 335IX, M3 or even a C55 AMG.

ur-quattro- meh, alot of other classic cars I'd rather have.

Only R34 I can think of is the nissan skyline and I'd rather have a R32 Skyline.

B5 S4 or any S4 = blah much rather have the M3 of ANY generation.

continental flying spur- its a bently, I don't think it looks good, handles good, etc. basically you get one because its a bently and you usually have someone drive you in it so who cares.

jetta tdi is a VW

a murcielago sv looks pretty, if I saw one in real life I would look at it, take pictures of it, etc. But I would never put a poster of it on my wall, and if for some reason I had the money I would still never buy one.

Comment

• theres also rumors that VAG might be buying into Ferrari

Comment

Working...
                                X