I miss mine sometimes
        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
          I miss mine sometimes
          arguably my fav of the cars youve owned
          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• i dont think they got locally delivered here in aus, but apparently there is a couple floating around

Comment

• these are texts from this morning from her

her: Sunday sippers? Haha
              me: Dunno
              her: It would Be Fun lol
              me: Haha. Bit early? I needa do stuff for my car haha
              her: How about later then, i need entertainment.
              me: Lol maybe
              her: Lol think about it, could be fun!

how do i translate this?!

Comment

• Guess who got her number? I did.

She said, "I'm still really looking forward to that ride", My reply: "Well I'm going to need your number if you want the take a ride and do other things..."
                She said she's going to FB me later.
                Fuckyeah.jpg

Also according to a co-worker she likes to get down in cars. Maybe I'll use the line, "Ever done it in a convertible with the top down? Lets go."
                She also said "After we try your car want to ride in mine?

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                  arguably my fav of the cars youve owned
                  All it really needed was a little more low, real wheels, and a front lip and it would have been perfect.

Comment

• And what's this all about the Canadian not knowing shit?

Comment

Don't know what the CC is.

Don't like Rs-4, I'd rather have the 335IX, M3 or even a C55 AMG.

ur-quattro- meh, alot of other classic cars I'd rather have.

Only R34 I can think of is the nissan skyline and I'd rather have a R32 Skyline.

B5 S4 or any S4 = blah much rather have the M3 of ANY generation.

continental flying spur- its a bently, I don't think it looks good, handles good, etc. basically you get one because its a bently and you usually have someone drive you in it so who cares.

jetta tdi is a VW

a murcielago sv looks pretty, if I saw one in real life I would look at it, take pictures of it, etc. But I would never put a poster of it on my wall, and if for some reason I had the money I would still never buy one.
                      Damn. Interesting view on cars. You seem to go for the fastest or biggest numbers, yet you wouldn't go for the lambo sv which is a fucking beast. Won't go for a vw because it's a vw? Why, because of the sort of people that drive them?

R34 I mean is the vw r34 - 3.2 vr6 awd.

You can like or dislike any car you want, but it's easy to be ignorant about it.

One of my dream cars is a b7 rs-4 and not because of how fast it is, because obviously there's faster, but how subtle yet aggressive it looks and how great it sounds and handles. It's fast enough for me.

Also, a b5-s4 can be built faster than a 335 or m3 could. :devilsmile (i'm on tapatalk, don't know what the shortcut for the smiley is lol)

Btw. Not trying to be a dick, just my point of view versus yours.
                      flickrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

• theres a Pacific Yellow DB8 with a K20 in it here, JDM front too.
                        Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                        he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
                          And what's this all about the Canadian not knowing shit?
                          Well apparently its true because you didn't know about it.
                          amiright?

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
                            And what's this all about the Canadian not knowing shit?
                            canadian

Comment

Well apparently its true because you didn't know about it.
                              amiright?
                              Andrew's car? Nah.

Comment

• Originally posted by eskimopunk View Post
                                Damn. Interesting view on cars. You seem to go for the fastest or biggest numbers, yet you wouldn't go for the lambo sv which is a fucking beast. Won't go for a vw because it's a vw? Why, because of the sort of people that drive them?

R34 I mean is the vw r34 - 3.2 vr6 awd.

You can like or dislike any car you want, but it's easy to be ignorant about it.

One of my dream cars is a b7 rs-4 and not because of how fast it is, because obviously there's faster, but how subtle yet aggressive it looks and how great it sounds and handles. It's fast enough for me.

Also, a b5-s4 can be built faster than a 335 or m3 could. :devilsmile (i'm on tapatalk, don't know what the shortcut for the smiley is lol)

Btw. Not trying to be a dick, just my point of view versus yours.
                                R32 btw
                                Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Working...
                                X