X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
    i agree.

but if we threw mike, josh, ollie, kevin, dave and i in a group, 90% of us are pricks.

ollie being the nicer one...but still
    hahahahaha those stats dont lie
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
      hahahahaha those stats dont lie
      omg and i forgot sean and pavel....its more like 95%

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Han View Post
        If the general stereotypical insult is all Honda owners are ricers, then why not stick around and prove them wrong, one person at a time instead of going "I'm going to bounce because people think I'm X way." Man up.
        Never have I left somewhere because of stereotype, I have never done anything of that sort, I go to meets, I know what to expect, and trust me every stereotype is fulfilled at these meets. I am just saying that the Honda stereotype is worse than others and it pisses me off, that just because I drive a honda that I am automatically put into that group before people meet me. Its a proven point modify a honda someone WILL call you a ricer, modify a VW in the same way, chances are you won't have that stereotype cast upon you.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I own a Honda so I must be a ricer. But wait, I own a Lexus, too, so that must make me a rich Asian soccer mom that's a ricer.
          Originally posted by Jesus Christ
          if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
          Originally posted by Jedidiah
          he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

If the general stereotypical insult is all Honda owners are ricers, then why not stick around and prove them wrong, one person at a time instead of going "I'm going to bounce because people think I'm X way." Man up.
            Originally posted by Han View Post
            Sorry, I'm in a bad mood today. lol.
            Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• I'll agree to that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                Calvin you're picking everything apart, its probably more like 50% of the time, regardless, stereotypes don't get made without factual basis being there. Think of every black/asian/hispanic/white/racial joke in general. Obviously they aren't all true, but there is a TENDENCY for things to be that way. No denying that.

Stop it.

And so am I.
                [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kq4NeqOXZGc&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - Rainbow Chicken Dance (ORIGINAL) HD[/ame]
                1993 BMW 325i Cabrio Mauritius Blau
                2015 Subaru BRZ Crystal Black Silica
                flickr

Comment

I own a Honda so I must be a ricer. But wait, I own a Lexus, too, so that must make me a rich Asian soccer mom that's a ricer.
                  i used to own a turbo rx7. for that period of time i was puerto rican

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                    Its a proven point modify a honda someone WILL call you a ricer, modify a VW in the same way, chances are you won't have that stereotype cast upon you.
                    You're called a ricer when you modify something in a ricer way, regardless of what make you own. I was in VWs for 5-6 years. We called people ricers if they are ricing their VWs out. Same thing with the Lexus people.
                    if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.

Comment

• Exactly what I am talking about.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

You're called a ricer when you modify something in a ricer way, regardless of what make you own. I was in VWs for 5-6 years. We called people ricers if they are ricing their VWs out. Same thing with the Lexus people.
                        rice is an acronym

Comment

You're winning.
                          no your winning!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                            hahhahahah that fucking guy's face gets me everytime.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                              i used to own a turbo rx7. for that period of time i was puerto rican

I remember that, good times.

Comment

You're not seeing the point I am trying to make.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X