X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 8C is gorgeous.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• So this week while a colleague is on vacation, I told my boss I would keep an eye on the carwash all week long. There really isn't that much to do. Check the change machine, clean mud out of the bays, empty garbages, etc.

Usually I go there at night and I have to scrape up a little mud from each bay and then just wash them down quick so they look clean. It usually takes like 5-10 minutes each bay, not a bid deal.

Tonight however someone decided to take their whatever through the mud and clean it off at the car wash. After scraping it all into a pile it looked something like this:

Took 3 wheelbarrel fulls to clean it all up. FML, and fuck the asshole that decided to do it...lol

That is my rant for the day...lol

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Not going to lie, that looks like horse diarrhea.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
          So this week while a colleague is on vacation, I told my boss I would keep an eye on the carwash all week long. There really isn't that much to do. Check the change machine, clean mud out of the bays, empty garbages, etc.

Usually I go there at night and I have to scrape up a little mud from each bay and then just wash them down quick so they look clean. It usually takes like 5-10 minutes each bay, not a bid deal.

Tonight however someone decided to take their whatever through the mud and clean it off at the car wash. After scraping it all into a pile it looked something like this:

Took 3 wheelbarrel fulls to clean it all up. FML, and fuck the asshole that decided to do it...lol

That is my rant for the day...lol
          Oh dear god, poor you. We don't even clean the Landrovers at the 'school - its easier just to wait for a dry day and knock it off.

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
          Not going to lie, that looks like horse diarrhea.
          My bad.

Originally posted by Jersh
          RT changes lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
            Not going to lie, that looks like horse diarrhea.
            lol.

I was relived to find out it was just mud and not shit. When I first rolled up and saw it I was like Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, its probably shit.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Sooooo, S|W OG is going to be attainable tonight. Winning.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• im filling the back of my truck with fucking dirt/rocks/mulch whatever i can find and dumping it at your car wash
                cars and stuff

Comment

lol.

I was relived to find out it was just mud and not shit. When I first rolled up and saw it I was like Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, its probably shit.
                  So would I.
                  Originally posted by andybob View Post
                  Sooooo, S|W OG is going to be attainable tonight. Winning.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                    im filling the back of my truck with fucking dirt/rocks/mulch whatever i can find and dumping it at your car wash
                    Assssss-hooooole *meet the fockers voice

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                      im filling the back of my truck with fucking dirt/rocks/mulch whatever i can find and dumping it at your car wash
                      I will then borrow a manure spreader and shit spread your house.

Or my brother works for a porta john company. I will get a full pump truck and put it on release instead of suction and do the same to said house.

Enjoy the human feces.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by ratmog View Post
                        Ohio.
                        Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                        That's a state.

You mean "Ohayo"?

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                        Originally posted by Oxer
                        You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                        Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                        Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• I want a newer civic

Comment

Or my brother works for a porta john company. I will get a full pump truck and put it on release instead of suction and do the same to said house.

Enjoy the human feces.
                            cars and stuff

Comment

Enjoy the human feces.

Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                              I want a newer civic
                              They are nice cars. Fun to drive for sure. VTACK rips in those things.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                                I want a newer civic
                                How about older 5 series? lol

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

Working...
                                X