Comment

• cant wait for more burnouts tomorrow!

Comment

• oh my.... hahaha
          cars and stuff

Comment

• Fuck saturday nights!
            Originally posted by anth
            Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Fuck I want these wheels so bad.

- Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I love it when my neighbors blast busta rhymes at 9 am on a saturday....fuckers

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
                yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bracknaphobia View Post
                  I love it when my neighbors blast busta rhymes at 9 am on a saturday....fuckers
                  I see no problem here...

trollface.jpg
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• So what are y'all up to today? I'm doing an m50 swap into a miata lol
                    cars and stuff

Comment

• Finding someone to rap and put a beat to what you posted last night.

Penis in vagina with a squirrel on the side. My swag sonfucking good bitches run and hide. My shit so dank it's a dirty kitchen sank. When you see me on the strip better give me a big tip. Shits slick like a Guido with gel. You buy knock off wheels bit h believe you go to hell. Riding down the street throwing sparking like a grinder. If you use a mac better click on the finder. See my shut bringing rap a new game. My m3 should be in the low hall of fame BAHAHAHAHAHAAHABABHdn n

Mah shit soo sick like a pepperoni stick. Riding solo bitch sittin on my dick. Dragging frame skrapez date my name playin the game. Drivin so low putting you Pussies all to shame. Slam stretch low let it go. Your girl want m so bad I treat her like a ho.

Throwing down rhymes while there killin in the streets. I want a lady but a freak in da sheets. Wanna make money HUD dude you a slacker. Better get some fast food dude ur a slacker. Ya I lift things up and put them down. You can't even compaIr cause dude ur a clown. When i throw this shot down I luv to see you frown. At the end of the day I sit down and take my crown.

Watching wallice and gromit you can't take it wanna vomit. Dat my shit even better then a tit. D cup see pup dog on the low. Come ova here you best wanna go. I throw down in to town not afraid of the locals. Once you listen to my suit you orgasm on my vocals.

Om gizerrrrrd flipping shizerrrrrred lookin in my bedroom see a tank with my lizard. Anaconda lee fonanda Rosie odonal Ronald McDonald French fries euro spies German flies
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Oh shit I missed the final verse! I was dying last night

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
                        yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                          No! All I can say is thy when they run nice they go

tickatickatickaticka
                          diesel motor?

Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                          Got back from a line for IPad 2. Dad wanted one for his work and one for a co-worker.
                          NERDS!!

Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                          fuuccckkkk i want those hartages that are FS

im about to put my motor on hold for these things
                          no don't do ettt!!!

Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                          So what are y'all up to today? I'm doing an m50 swap into a miata lol
                          That sounds awesome, has it been done before?
                          Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• I need a gun.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                              I need a gun.
                              me too
                              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• I seriously need one.... to shoot myself.... if I survive, I know Im meant to live in this world of pain.

Comment

Working...
                                X