X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I support your random rant!

Americas, UMAD!??
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

▲ ▲

Comment

• Originally posted by eskimopunk View Post
        No worries man. We're a country full of convicts that managed to build a financially, morally (compared to other countries lol cunt), well balanced and sound country full of people that like (real) beer and humour.

1. You're a country full of people that threw boxes of, wait for it...Tea (OMGNOWAIII) into the water to escape a country that ravages and pilages only to ravage and pillage themselves,2. couldn't figure out the english language, so changed a whole lot of it, 3. created a fantastic system of government that unfortunately the stupid ass people that actually occupy the country can't/won't/don't understand, not to mention the amount of **** in the US against every kind of person there is, where a **** group that fucks with veterans, gays, etc. is allowed to do what they do because your own supreme court doesn't understand its own damn constitution, 4. oh and where to drink and gamble you have to be 21... To drink what, bud light? Lol what a joke.

We're all good on our own island, keep the fucked up amongst the fucked up. Troll away, mate.

Don't take offense, you can point out bad shit against any country. Fuck, I'm living here (not by choice lol).

1. Yeah we did more than just throw boxes, we defeated the world superpower at the time. So read a book http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Revolution

2. The reason our English is different is because of the massive amounts of varied immigrants that have come to out lands. Because we are a beacon of hope.

3. Its called the first amendment. Once again read a book

4. Who cares what age you have to be to drink and gamble, and we have more to drink than bud light, just like I'm sure you have more than fosters.

Also some good points....
        The world currency is the US dollar.
        It takes a EU to equal the amount of money that we have, even with our decline.
        We have about 15 times the population of Australia. Hell the black population of the US is higher and they are a minority.
        All good movies come from the US.

Last edited by Dudermagee; 03-13-2011, 11:02 AM.
        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• idk if you guys have seen this but if i was this guy id be shitting my pants.

tumblr
          myata

Comment

• so project 3.0l stroked m50 miata swap has officially begun.
            cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
              so project 3.0l stroked m50 miata swap has officially begun.
              pictures?

Comment

• you doing up a miata now josh?

youve got car add brah

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• wait didn't you call all miatas pieces of shit last night?

Comment

• its my roommates haha and yes miatas suck... i dont fit in them

jaze im on my 16th car haha
                    cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                      its my roommates haha and yes miatas suck... i dont fit in them

jaze im on my 16th car haha
                      lol, yeah aren't you like over 6ft?

damn thats almost as many as one of my friends and he's 28 iirc

Comment

• mornin' folks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                          All good movies come from the US.

You talk about good movies, then put a pic of chopper up.... Have you seen Chopper? The movie? It shits on a hell of a lot of movies you cunts have made...

Comment

• i'm gonna butt in. any other movies besides one oxer?

ah fawk this already lol... you are happy living where you live and we(i think) are happy where we live.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                              You talk about good movies, then put a pic of chopper up.... Have you seen Chopper? The movie? It shits on a hell of a lot of movies you cunts have made...
                              lol

I wasn't talking about the movie that was "about" him, I was talking about the man himself.
                              Just like he put up a picture of Charlie Sheen.

Comment

• yo rt
                                Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Working...
                                X