This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Krank View Post
    Thank you, let's hope I don't need one. and If I find a Rockstar chick i'll gladly transfer my business because I like Rockstar more and they have bigger cans
    you don't want portlands rockstar girls....trust me....they are baaaaaad....the redbull girls are much cuter

Comment

• Originally posted by da3bous View Post
      you don't want portlands rockstar girls....trust me....they are baaaaaad....the redbull girls are much cuter
      The quality of energy drinks in Portland are like this

Redbull: young, but cute > Rockstar: older, worked a little, and not as cute > NOS: trash.

edit: The quality of the girls that represent these drinks is not correlative to the quality of the drink*

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
      you sir, win this battle.
      “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

The quality of energy drinks in Portland are like this

Redbull: young, but cute > Rockstar: older, worked a little, and not as cute > NOS: trash.
        lol i haven't seen NOS....but the rockstar girls are HIDEOUS....like couldn't even strip at marys hideous

Comment

lol i haven't seen NOS....but the rockstar girls are HIDEOUS....like couldn't even strip at marys hideous
          whoa. that bad? I must not be looking. From the NOS girls I have seen at shows, it is not pretty.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
            totally reminds me i need to buy my tix to tailored soon
            Just paid for The Hat Trick.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
            Originally posted by Oxer
            You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
            Originally posted by Average_Jerk
            Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• There is like 1 pretty NOS girl, the rest of them are disgusting. Red Bull is by far the best in that category. The 2 red bull girls at PSU are cute as fuck.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                Just paid for The Hat Trick.
                nice. i need plane tix ha!
                Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                  There is like 1 pretty NOS girl, the rest of them are disgusting. Red Bull is by far the best in that category. The 2 red bull girls at PSU are cute as fuck.
                  get free redbull, then their numbers

Comment

• Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

The sheldon guy is a fucking moron.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...265480&theater

The sheldon guy is a fucking moron.
                      no worky
                      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

whoa. that bad? I must not be looking. From the NOS girls I have seen at shows, it is not pretty.

yeah a couple of them had bad tattoos on their thighs and they wear fishnets.... i play a game with my buddies i think all guys do it called "would you?" as in would you hit that.... I have a very simple rule....for the most part the correct answer is Yes. But there are different variants:

Yes, with a passion of a billion suns
                        Yes, maybe more than once
                        Yes, but just once
                        Yes but i wouldn't admit to it
                        Yes with a bag on my head and one on hers and blacked out drunk so i don't remember.

All the rock star girls fell in the last two Yes answers....one i think got the 3rd Yes answer.

Comment

• I'm pretty sure every man has that game with their group of friends, judging women.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

yeah a couple of them had bad tattoos on their thighs and they wear fishnets.... i play a game with my buddies i think all guys do it called "would you?" as in would you hit that.... I have a very simple rule....for the most part the correct answer is Yes. But there are different variants:

Yes, with a passion of a billion suns
                            Yes, maybe more than once
                            Yes, but just once
                            Yes but i wouldn't admit to it
                            Yes with a bag on my head and one on hers and blacked out drunk so i don't remember.

All the rock star girls fell in the last two Yes answers....one i think got the 3rd Yes answer.
                            fuck I'll have to remember those yes's lol
                            1993 BMW 325i Cabrio Mauritius Blau
                            2015 Subaru BRZ Crystal Black Silica
                            flickr

Comment

I'm pretty sure every man has that game with their group of friends, judging women.
                              Some even have a game judging other men.... don't judge!

Comment

• Originally posted by kevinc View Post
                                fuck I'll have to remember those yes's lol
                                You don't know the game?

I thought every man knew, just with different yes answers.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X