X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    Pretty sure you said tree...
    i did...but he didnt...therefore i was correcting myself for quoting misquoted information

Comment

• can't wait 'til there's some damn sunshine so i could get the car washed. hoping tuesday will be sunny...

Comment

Do it right or don't do it at all.
        but i dont have the money for ball bearing right now. i still gotta finish the bottom end before i go with an amazing turbo. plus if i get an awesome turbo now then i cant afford the transmission work either...gotta have priorities and running with a working turbo>having amazing turbo

Comment

• washing car in sunshine?

meh
          Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• fucking air force...our network is down so i cant do anything. not that its really that bad but literally all i can do is surf the internet....fawk

Comment

• Originally posted by I_R_5m4r7 View Post
              but i dont have the money for ball bearing right now. i still gotta finish the bottom end before i go with an amazing turbo. plus if i get an awesome turbo now then i cant afford the transmission work either...gotta have priorities and running with a working turbo>having amazing turbo
              So get a shitty turbo that will screw up later down the road and fuck more shit up again? Spend more money later rather than now? Your logic is flawed, if you have a DD, there should be no rush to get the job done right.

Anything worth doing, is worth doing right.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
                washing car in sunshine?

meh
                i wash my car in a dealership.

Comment

• Originally posted by I_R_5m4r7 View Post
                  all i can do is surf the internet.
                  well boohoo and ladidaa
                  Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

Homer is a life hero of mine.
                    i updated my inspirational people on fb the other day hahaha
                    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• diddle yourself
                      cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                        i updated my inspirational people on fb the other day hahaha
                        I just fucking lol'd at that list.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

So get a shitty turbo that will screw up later down the road and fuck more shit up again? Spend more money later rather than now? Your logic is flawed, if you have a DD, there should be no rush to get the job done right.

Anything worth doing, is worth doing right.
                          also, just because a turbo isnt ball bearing doesnt mean its a shitty turbo, just that it isnt ball bearing. and yes i would rather spend a little less money now getting a working turbo than a great turbo because then at least i can drive my car every once in a while instead of looking at it sit in my driveway. and i agree, if its worth doing then its worth doing right, thats why most of my money is going into my internals and motor build first before i go getting a great turbo...i dont see how building my motor BEFORE my turbo is flawed logic, since if i get the great turbo now the motor wouldnt be able to support it anyway...

Comment

I just fucking lol'd at that list.
                            its a list of natural born winners
                            Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Slapping a shitty turbo on a freshly built motor, is flawed logic.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• its in the process of being built, not freshly built. the only thing "fresh in the motor right now is the head. this is a long project, i built the head to handle a 50 trm turbo, turbo went so im gonna replace the turbo so i can still drive the car until i get the money to go into my bottom end etc...military dont make a lot of money bro...plus i got a family...

Comment

Working...
                                X