X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ughhh I can't wait for State Paddy's Day, and then spring break a week later. Spring break is gunna be jawesome. Gunna try and sell the car that week.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Just took the hardest astronomy test ever. Goddamnit.

04' 350z
      89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
      That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
        Jason, and Ox. I see you like my little video

I'm off fellas, catch you guys in a week, IM ON FUCKING HOLIDAYS, but not really.. StanceWorks work calls
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Later Ox, enjoy your vacation.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Have a good vacation Oxer.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
            Originally posted by Oxer
            You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
            Originally posted by Average_Jerk
            Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Pick up some hot aussie chick, fuck her, take a video, post to RT.....

04' 350z
              89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
              That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• I just did a bunch of width/offset math for a guy on the local forum, posted it up. then realized i did it all backwards. wtf? am i new?
                Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Noob.

I am going to sit here and peruse CL/bf.c/E46F/various other sites like I always do during this class.

Sean when you gunna come up here, gotta get that shooting going.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• My school changed the way it's system was set up. No more unprotected wifi. Today I went to the office saying that one of the schools laptops was having problems connecting to the network. They slip me a piece of paper with the new password. Wifi for me once again,

Fuckyeah.jpg

Comment

• Tell kids you will give it to them for the low fee of $5. You'd make a killing.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• i was just talking to the sales manager here about an order. at the end i said "Better than expected " with the goofy smile and all

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                          i was just talking to the sales manager here about an order. at the end i said "Better than expected " with the goofy smile and all
                          Dave makes memes happen in real life.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                            Dave makes memes happen in real life.
                            i use about 3 or 4 regularly in real life

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                              Tell kids you will give it to them for the low fee of $5. You'd make a killing.
                              I would but the bandwidth is to precious. Plus if they find out people have the Wifi again they'll change it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
                                My school changed the way it's system was set up. No more unprotected wifi. Today I went to the office saying that one of the schools laptops was having problems connecting to the network. They slip me a piece of paper with the new password. Wifi for me once again,

Fuckyeah.jpg
                                U of A wifi randomly decides to not work and I have to turn my airport on and off like 3 times then close safari and open it back up a weird way.ive got that shit down to a science. good
                                jorb on getting that password. hella haxorrrrrrrr

Comment

Working...
                                X