This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
    I just started riding rome this season... Fucking love this new setup. prolly one of the best setups i've ever riden. I have the rome artifact rocker with union dlx bindings. No need to spend a grand. lol
    What kind of riding do you do?
    I just got back into snowboarding after 4 year break. So right now my old board is fucking old (I bought it about 6 years ago lol).

I was also considering Ride kink based on reviews.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
      What kind of riding do you do?
      I just got back into snowboarding after 4 year break. So right now my old board is fucking old (I bought it about 6 years ago lol).

I was also considering Ride kink based on reviews.
      Park mainly. I still love backcountry but in boone there is hardly any. I do alot of presses and shit so that is part of the reason I bought it. Twin tip design is fucking hard to beat, andddd this board pops like no other. Either way, I am prolly sticking with rome from here on out.

04' 350z
      89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
      That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

Park mainly. I still love backcountry but in boone there is hardly any. I do alot of presses and shit so that is part of the reason I bought it. Twin tip design is fucking hard to beat, andddd this board pops like no other. Either way, I am prolly sticking with rome from here on out.
        I definatelly want twin tip! The problem with my board is that it doesnt pop for shit! lol
        It also isnt to flickble, so its very difficult to do switches.
        My friend borowed his friends board (dont know the model) and I tryed it. I was amaized at how much more I can do on better board

Comment

I definatelly want twin tip! The problem with my board is that it doesnt pop for shit! lol
          It also isnt to flickble, so its very difficult to do switches.
          My friend borowed his friends board (dont know the model) and I tryed it. I was amaized at how much more I can do on better board
          haha well if you want pop, get a super buttery board. i can tailblock on this like no other too on this shit. What sort of riding do you do?

04' 350z
          89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• I have twin tip skis. Can I be cool now?
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
              I have twin tip skis. Can I be cool now?
              I really want some ski's next season. There are soo many high schoolers from town here that fucking rip on ski's, talking like rodeo 5's to down rails. crazyyyy shit.

04' 350z
              89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

haha well if you want pop, get a super buttery board. i can tailblock on this like no other too on this shit. What sort of riding do you do?
                Mainly park, but pretty much everything elso also (I dont ONLY stay in park section).

Comment

• Yeah not gunna lie I suck donkey dick at park, I got twin tips so I could ski backwards and what not, but I am always too afraid to fall. This season though I'm sucking it up, if I fall, I fall everyone did it, everyone learns.

But I also really want to get into shooting skiers in the park and what not.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Mainly park, but pretty much everything elso also (I dont ONLY stay in park section).
                    Well shit, im telling you that you will love this rome artifact rocker. I would suggest going to a shop and looking at one. They are hella light, look dope as fuck, and ride even better.

04' 350z
                    89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• Ello RT. Wasss Gude?

Originally posted by Zic
                      i think im gonna shoot my self soon. There are SO FREAKING many questions about the e36.

Comment

Yeah not gunna lie I suck donkey dick at park, I got twin tips so I could ski backwards and what not, but I am always too afraid to fall. This season though I'm sucking it up, if I fall, I fall everyone did it, everyone learns.

But I also really want to get into shooting skiers in the park and what not.
                        yeah, im trying to teach my friend to ride park right now. It's pretty shitty butttt once you get it, its the funnest thing ever. I actually ate shit the other night back 3ing to bonk over this booter and I just laughed my ass off.

04' 350z
                        89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• Yeah, probably doesn't help that I have no idea what I am doing and no one to really teach me.

I rape shit at groomers, LOVE backcountry, but yeah I was on our state championship race team, so I'm no stranger to big falls and what not, just when you fall from 10ft up its a hell of a lot different then catching an edge at 60+ mph.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Yeah, probably doesn't help that I have no idea what I am doing and no one to really teach me.

I rape shit at groomers, LOVE backcountry, but yeah I was on our state championship race team, so I'm no stranger to big falls and what not, just when you fall from 10ft up its a hell of a lot different then catching an edge at 60+ mph.
                            hahah oh yes. My friend was killin it down this hill and some dude cut him off, he ended up flipping like 3 times and fucked up his rotator cup and his ribs, shit sucks. If you fuck up on a booter you are usually good to go after wards.

04' 350z
                            89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• How is ride kink?

Comment

hahah oh yes. My friend was killin it down this hill and some dude cut him off, he ended up flipping like 3 times and fucked up his rotator cup and his ribs, shit sucks. If you fuck up on a booter you are usually good to go after wards.
                                Indeed downhill crashes are scary as hell sometimes, most of the time you get up and go find your skis but every now and again, you get seriously screwed.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X