• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
    Yeah But you know which ford I'm talking about

I'm sure it will be awesome
    the ford mustang?
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      Focus RS?

And which will be awesome the CRZ or the FT86?
      Yea Focus RS
      and both but I was talking about the 86
      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
        the ford mustang?
        Ford Pinto

Comment

• sup boys?
          Originally posted by Jesus Christ
          he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Wanting cars I'll never have.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
              Wanting cars I'll never have.
              The ones we were just talking about?

Comment

x2
                and some more good car news
                the CRZ is supposed to get a real 1.6L gasoline TC'd motor that will put down 160 hp and a possible type r that will have 200hp
                i like this

Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                TFS
                also there a more rumors that the FT86 is going to have an STI motor.....
                but i'm more interested in this

Comment

The ones we were just talking about?
                  Yessir.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by sleeper15 View Post
                    i like this

but i'm more interested in this
                    CRZ for daily, FT86 for fun?

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                    Yessir.
                    Bah you'll be able to get one, by the time you're out of school and have a solid job they will be used and easily affordable

Comment

• fuck I'm bored

Comment

CRZ for daily, FT86 for fun?

Bah you'll be able to get one, by the time you're out of school and have a solid job they will be used and easily affordable
                        no, more of ft86 for dd/fun.

getting kinda hard now to own a honda up here, with all the ****** thats been going on. especially with winter here, and all the subaru owners thinking they are gods on the roads here

at a party last friday, one of the evo guys here(also is a old school honda guy as well) bought a 92 integra gsr (da with the 1.7L). he traded his beat up f-150(2wd) for it. of course, the honda guys, we all liked it. but, of course, one of the subaru guys flamed him the whole party for it. of course, this guy drive a legacy gt with a automatic, so he has full right to do it as well

a whole argument insues about "If i put the same amount of money into my legacy as you do with your teggy, i will smoke you."

then one of the other honda guys showed him a vid of a gsr integra with a cheap turbo kit running mid 12's. and of course, the subaru guys response?

"Yeah, but i can beat him on the real roads, in the rain, and dirt." :facepalm

Comment

• Originally posted by sleeper15 View Post
                          no, more of ft86 for dd/fun.

getting kinda hard now to own a honda up here, with all the ****** thats been going on. especially with winter here, and all the subaru owners thinking they are gods on the roads here

at a party last friday, one of the evo guys here(also is a old school honda guy as well) bought a 92 integra gsr (da with the 1.7L). he traded his beat up f-150(2wd) for it. of course, the honda guys, we all liked it. but, of course, one of the subaru guys flamed him the whole party for it. of course, this guy drive a legacy gt with a automatic, so he has full right to do it as well

a whole argument insues about "If i put the same amount of money into my legacy as you do with your teggy, i will smoke you."

then one of the other honda guys showed him a vid of a gsr integra with a cheap turbo kit running mid 12's. and of course, the subaru guys response?

"Yeah, but i can beat him on the real roads, in the rain, and dirt." :facepalm
                          I would have just done a bunch of random FF quotes.
                          Also would have mixed a few "cool story bro"'s in there

Comment

• Also seems like there is a bunch of douche bags in your area that you hang out with, I would stop hanging out with them.

Comment

I would have just done a bunch of random FF quotes.
                              Also would have mixed a few "cool story bro"'s in there
                              i just laughed, cause i remeber he said before "N/A build motors are pointless now in days."

then, before i blew up my hatch, i took him for a ride in it, scared the crap out of him. but then 2 weeks later, went right back to what he was saying before

Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                              Also seems like there is a bunch of douche bags in your area that you hang out with, I would stop hanging out with them.
                              not all of them. what sucks though, is that they is alot of ricers and idiots up in the area.

for example, this one kid that has a '10 2.5i impreza, wanted to get rally armor style mudflaps. but, instead of buying them, he thought he could make them. which in a way would be cool. but, he try to make them out of wal-mart tupa-ware lids.

also, alot of the folks up here **** roll racing. they call that the ulitmate form of rice. but yet, if you look at some of the big money vids on youtube from down in florida and texas, it's all about the roll racing.

Comment

Also seems like there is a bunch of douche bags in your area that you hang out with, I would stop hanging out with them.
                                This.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X