This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LuckyBoyOne3 View Post
    Honestly I love Canada, I have a blast everytime I'm there, now crossing the border, either way never seems to go smooth for me.
    Importing my car took less than 10 min at the border. What's wrong with you?

Comment

• And ya'll are jelly of our 15 year import rule.

Comment

• Damn, I feel old.
        Originally posted by Jesus Christ
        if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
        Originally posted by Jedidiah
        he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Han View Post
          Damn, I feel old.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
          Originally posted by Oxer
          You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
          Originally posted by Average_Jerk
          Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
            And ya'll are jelly of our 15 year import rule.
            not really
            Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• A simple example of my day so far and why I can't wait for it to end.

S=My Supervisor
              M= Me of course

S- Why is this guys data messing up my outcomes chart
              M- Let me see what's in the database
              S- tell me what you find ASAP my slide looks funny and I have to present this data Monday.
              (2 min. later)
              M- I found his data. He's messing the chart up b/c he's immobile.
              S- We have lots of immobile patients
              M- yes, but we don't have any other immobile patients who also checked "works outside the home"
              S- what did the patient put in the occupation field?
              M- "freelance ninja" (laughing b/c I couldn't have made this shit any funnier if I tried)
              S- can we change it?
              M- not at this point the patient has signed that that's their formal occupation on their admission papers
              S- any ideas?
              M- I'd probably call the psychiatric ward, but I'm not sure I'm qualified to recommend patient care since I'm in IT
              S- ok thanks. (Hangs up phone abruptly)

Comment

nope, weve got hand guns... and we dont have to have fucking DRL's, and our liquor is cheap... our women are loose, and our health care is privatized for the time being, that asshole Obama is tryin to make us canada though so we might lose the guns and healthcare
                Last edited by LuckyBoyOne3; 02-18-2011, 03:30 PM.

Comment

Somewhat but I can live.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                  Originally posted by Oxer
                  You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                  Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                  Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bimmerteck View Post
                    S- what did the patient put in the occupation field?
                    M- "freelance ninja" (laughing b/c I couldn't have made this shit any funnier if I tried)
                    haha so fucking genius.

Comment

• unacceptable
                      if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Han View Post
                        unacceptable

Comment

• Originally posted by LuckyBoyOne3 View Post
                          nope, weve got hand guns... and we dont have to have fucking DRL's, and our liquor is cheap... our women are loose, and our health care is privatized for the time being, that faggot Obama is tryin to make us canada though so we might lose the guns and healthcare
                          DRL do suck, but we have moose, they have a secret attack where they just stand perfectly still in the middle of a country road, bam! brick wall for your car.

Comment

DRL do suck, but we have moose, they have a secret attack where they just stand perfectly still in the middle of a country road, bam! brick wall for your car.
                            like free agent ninjas... hahaha

Comment

• We'll never lose the guns fully unless they want to go against the Constitution.

Comment

• Deer tend to be like that as well. I really don't get why people get their panties in a bunch about DRLs its really not that bad...
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X