X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    Top Gear America. Win.
    Is it pretty good compared to the BBC version?

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Top Gear America. Win.
      I'm not a fan. I much prefer the original stuff. The OG show if you will.

Comment

• Fuck showers. I **** showering, but I don't ever really smell...

I love Top Gear, never watch it though.

Comment

• Originally posted by NickBroderick View Post
          Fuck showers. I **** showering, but I don't ever really smell...

I love Top Gear, never watch it though.
          Says the troll underneath the bridge
          ahhaha
          Originally posted by Kielan
          I flip people off cause its the cool thing to do.

Comment

• Originally posted by HouseOf1817 View Post
            Drama, so lets evoke our paint option discussion
            so what paint?

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
            It won't get that far... Just a casual shoot between 2 friends. But here's to hoping something happens.
            fingers crossed.

lol
            Originally posted by Kielan View Post
            I don't know the other two haha, I'd be more than pleased if they tagged along.
            If they do, make a video like this.
            [ame]http://www.vimeo.com/12852832[/ame]
            |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
            Drama you are like god
            Originally posted by SwearBear
            Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• People need to stop comparing TGUS to TGUK. They aren't the same hosts, its not the same country, its not the same fucking show. I'm sorry but I am sick and tired of people saying it sucks compared to TGUK, if you watch the first few seasons of "the original" that shit sucked harder than watching low budget infomercial. Stop comparing the two, they aren't the same. If people keep saying it sucks, it will get cancelled, and then once again we don't have a good car show anymore.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I'm pretty disappointed in that quote train drama. Usually you make me feel like I am traveling through time... lol

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

People need to stop comparing TGUS to TGUK. They aren't the same hosts, its not the same country, its not the same fucking show. I'm sorry but I am sick and tired of people saying it sucks compared to TGUK, if you watch the first few seasons of "the original" that shit sucked harder than watching low budget infomercial. Stop comparing the two, they aren't the same. If people keep saying it sucks, it will get cancelled, and then once again we don't have a good car show anymore.
                  So sorry to have upset you.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                    I'm pretty disappointed in that quote train drama. Usually you make me feel like I am traveling through time... lol
                    Haha, there wasn't much quote worthy stuff in the past few pages.
                    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                    Drama you are like god
                    Originally posted by SwearBear
                    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                      So sorry to have upset you.
                      Lol sorry, I just **** it when people compare the two, because all they say is "it sucks", the show has gotten so much better with each episode, and they are pretty damn funny.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I watch the US TopGear and I must say even though it isn't as hilarious as Jeremy, James and Hammond
                        It is good clean entertainment.
                        I think they're just breaking in the ol' mit.

Comment

Lol sorry, I just **** it when people compare the two, because all they say is "it sucks", the show has gotten so much better with each episode, and they are pretty damn funny.
                          I haven't been following because I don't know what channel it is on...lol

I was just trying to get a general consensus on the show. 'Tis all.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• History Channel brah!
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Or on streetfire.net if you want to watch online.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                              Originally posted by Oxer
                              You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                              Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                              Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Something in-between this and Lexus DesertSageMetallic, lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X