X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
    my honda integra has a b18b2.

bullet proof
    B2... LOL you Aussies, I forgot you guys had that motor instead of the B1.
    Originally posted by Jersh View Post
    I know, it already happened once. but if you really take care of it and don't act like an idiot the motor will last for a while. and didn't i tell you guys the story of when it died the first time?

and epic speedhunters post is epic.
    http://speedhunters.com/archive/2011...moriya-pa.aspx
    I want to hear this story.

And SH post is repost, Jason had his moment about that post a few days back.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• time for bed
      later
      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        B2... LOL you Aussies, I forgot you guys had that motor instead of the B1.

whats wrong with b2?

its only in the dc4, which is the gsi, base model.

dc2 which is vtir which is middle model came with b18c (2 i think)

dc2r which is top came with b18c7

Comment

• long story is long. and i didn't look through the 15 pages you guys made earlier today.
          ///M 2.0
          G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• rihanna <3

Comment

• Kielan to Facebook: "Come at me, bro"
              FlickR

"What really goes on in the mind of a n**** that gets down for theirs? Constantly, money over bitches."

Comment

• It's not really that good to be honest but i'll tell it any way.
                It was 2 summers ago while i was going to my baseball game. i was about 2 blocks away from the field and all of a sudden i hear this REALLY loud metal to metal contact/vibration noise. so i figure it's something that came loose because my car is shaky as shit and there's a bunch of loose stuff all of it. so i get to the parking lot, leave it running and walk around it. now the sound is like 4 times as loud, so i shut it down and go into the field.

a few of my friends were asking me "what the fuck is up with your car?" and told them i don't know, it just started making that noise. so we play the game, win, and then i remember that i have to drive home. so i go up to my dad and tell him that my car was making a really bad sound and that i need him to look at it, but we would have to wait until everbody left to do it. so everyone is gone and we start it up and the metal sound from hell starts up again.

he has no idea what it was, but he drove it home for me to see if he knew what it was. get home, still confused so we wait till the next day to call the local euro shop to check it out. these guys turn out to be awesome and drive to our house to figure it out for us. they think they know what it is, so they pop a belt of the supercharger and drive it to the shop that's 5 minutes away.

They figured out what happened. the cap on the inside of the ebay air filter the PO bought got detached and sucked into the supercharger where it proceeded to get chopped up and sent through a bunch of tubes and nearly into the motor.

one month and several hundred dollars later, they found a freshly rebuilt supercharger with about 2,000 miles on it. so they bought that and installed it. they showed me the old charger and how bad it was. the old one was so beat that you could hardly turn it once by hand, then it would like lock up and stop moving. it probably wasn't making any boost they said and the new one makes around 9 or 10 pounds. he said that my car really pretty surprising for a 1990 G60, the interior was clean, the windows, moonroof, and spoiler worked, and the car pulled pretty hard for having so many miles.

summary/conclusion: my car crapped out on me during the state tournament for baseball. i didn't have my own car for over a month during the summer. but i got it back and it was better than ever. THE END.
                ///M 2.0

Comment

• Wow, I was hoping it would be like "Well the timing belt fell off on the way to the hospital..." or something actually epic.

And fuck facebook lol.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• that's deadly...

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                      whats wrong with b2?

its only in the dc4, which is the gsi, base model.

dc2 which is vtir which is middle model came with b18c (2 i think)

dc2r which is top came with b18c7
                      You guys got all different motors than we did in the States, B18C5, B18B1, etc.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• i said it wasn't that good of a story. it was more of an inconvenience.
                        ///M 2.0

Comment

• oh lol.

da9 come with b18a1 i think

Comment

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
                            and epic speedhunters post is epic.
                            http://speedhunters.com/archive/2011...moriya-pa.aspx
                            You have no idea how much I want one of these.

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                            And SH post is repost, Jason had his moment about that post a few days back.
                            Might as well put in Part 2.
                            Speedhunters is an international collective of photographers, writers & drivers with a shared passion for uncovering the world's most exciting car culture stories.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                            Originally posted by Oxer
                            You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                            Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                            Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Untitled from NYKWHY on Vimeo.

damn, it took out some of the end too. mfkas
                              Last edited by nykwhy2; 01-13-2011, 10:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                                You have no idea how much I want one of these.
                                same. one day i will own an old porsche. i don't care what it takes, i'm gonna make it happen.
                                ///M 2.0

Comment

Working...
                                X