X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do want.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
    Originally posted by Oxer
    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• thinking about it....
      |中古カー&バイク用品などの中古パーツや工具の買取専門店のアップガレージなら高価買取いたします!宅配・店頭、出張など選べる3つの買取方法。全国226店舗、完全無料査定で安心!事前査定ならフリーダイヤル0120-417-182、WEBフォームは24時間、LINE買取相談も受付中
      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
        Medical>IT at this point and time
        I'd say they're almost equal Medical is need of IT as well right now, both fields need each other, and with the whole push for "greener solutions" and how much we have to get into the cloud its a major thing in the world. But medical has always been the major demand, Doctors are always needed.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
          I'd say they're almost equal Medical is need of IT as well right now, both fields need each other, and with the whole push for "greener solutions" and how much we have to get into the cloud its a major thing in the world. But medical has always been the major demand, Doctors are always needed.
          3 years of school =50-60k starting in medical
          not so in IT
          Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

not so in IT
            Depends on what area you go into.

Just found out we are going to be making our own apache and mysql servers in this class. Awesome.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

not so in IT
              my ex is in school to be a brain surgeon. she's 4 years into it and is only have done. starting is over 100k. lol.
              Originally posted by Jesus Christ
              he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

I dunno I thought it would do more
                see this guy is putting down almost 360whp in a 2.6 k series motor NA
                http://www.jdmuniverse.com/forums/na...-released.html
                fair enough.
                he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Looks like I am finally going to be using that windows partition on my laptop Hahah
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Sucks.

Comment

• Personal statement almost finished

Comment

• I remember those days.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Ugh, so tempting. GSR B18C swap, everything included for $3500 OBO. Fully rebuilt 25k miles ago. Someone want to lend me $3500
                          if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
                          Originally posted by Jedidiah
                          he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

• Damn thats ALOT.

Comment

• Sell your body, I hear little Asian boys are in high demand right now.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by RD408 View Post
                                Damn thats ALOT.
                                Not that much for a fully rebuilt bottom end 25k miles ago.

Edit: My bad, 25k for maintenance, total of only 36k miles on the engine.
                                if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
                                Originally posted by Jedidiah
                                he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

Working...
                                X