X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nah, I think were only putting hood scoops on a honda hood or something around that nature.

-Dan

Comment

• HAHAHAH dude your class should be renamed to Rice 101.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        HAHAHAH dude your class should be renamed to Rice 101.
        I know right, not auto body aero enhancements. Such a tease name.

-Dan

Comment

• Is the class full of kids who think they know what they are talking about? Like kids who would say "Yeah man worked on my Honda EG6 this weekend (cause they have to act like they know what they are talking about they use chassis codes), threw a big ass turbo in there, shits running like a Ferrari. Revs to 12,000 rpm, got that stage 1 tune shits shoots fire balls. Got my kit on too, fits perfect"

Go to parking lot, see beat to shit EF9 not EG6, with an Eclipse body kit on there, fits like a elephants dick in an ants ass, and a nice interfooler in there? With a CAI?
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Is the class full of kids who think they know what they are talking about? Like kids who would say "Yeah man worked on my Honda EG6 this weekend (cause they have to act like they know what they are talking about they use chassis codes), threw a big ass turbo in there, shits running like a Ferrari. Revs to 12,000 rpm, got that stage 1 tune shits shoots fire balls. Got my kit on too, fits perfect"

Go to parking lot, see beat to shit EF9 not EG6, with an Eclipse body kit on there, fits like a elephants dick in an ants ass, and a nice interfooler in there? With a CAI?
            Or they have a 2000+ celica with lambo doors. These are most likely things.

Comment

• Nah those would be the kids in "Advanced Rice 200" these kids can't afford anything made after 1990.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• so i sent an application for a condo over on monday, fucking guy hasnt even sent me a reply letting me know he got it. wtf is wrong with everyone?
                Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• People suck.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

People suck.
                    for real. if this dick clown doesnt give me some kind of response soon, im applying elsewhere. i need a fucking place to live in 2 weeks

Comment

People suck.
                      Welcome to my world. If your trying to sell a car, returning a potential buyers calls might help.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
                        Welcome to my world. If your trying to sell a car, returning a potential buyers calls might help.
                        brilliant!

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                          for real. if this dick clown doesnt give me some kind of response soon, im applying elsewhere. i need a fucking place to live in 2 weeks
                          Indeed.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                            brilliant!
                            But some people still can't figure that out.

Comment

• in other news, the day the mute button on my phone stops working will be the day i lose my job. i talk too much shit about everyone

Comment

• - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X