X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• even about stuff that doesnt matter. i was just mother fucking some guy cause he lives in canada, no other reason lol

he was a very friendly guy, knew what he wanted. all in all, a very pleasant experience for me

i still talked shit
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• so my paper that was due last week still isnt done annnnnnd i still have a shitload of work to do, would anyone be interested in doing a 5 page paper on the great depression?
      Titanium Grey Metallic E39 M5
      flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by StraightDeezin View Post
        so my paper that was due last week still isnt done annnnnnd i still have a shitload of work to do, would anyone be interested in doing a 5 page paper on the great depression?
        i can do it, and get an a. no doubt
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• rebooked my car for monday to have the noise test done

Comment

• Originally posted by K.rischan View Post
            I should save this for later.
            Why so?
            FlickR

"What really goes on in the mind of a n**** that gets down for theirs? Constantly, money over bitches."

Comment

• finally a car club cruise!

Comment

• Ill BE there.

*if I lived in Victoria.

May aswell just cruise 5 minutes down the road and hit the floods myself.
                Last edited by iBronzit; 01-12-2011, 06:47 PM.

1987 BMW e28 535i
                "Respect your elders"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                  Is the class full of kids who think they know what they are talking about? Like kids who would say "Yeah man worked on my Honda EG6 this weekend (cause they have to act like they know what they are talking about they use chassis codes), threw a big ass turbo in there, shits running like a Ferrari. Revs to 12,000 rpm, got that stage 1 tune shits shoots fire balls. Got my kit on too, fits perfect"

Go to parking lot, see beat to shit EF9 not EG6, with an Eclipse body kit on there, fits like a elephants dick in an ants ass, and a nice interfooler in there? With a CAI?
                  its about half and half. Most of the class are auto body kids so they just like to make cars look pretty and show off there creative side. Then the other half is auto technicians who actually know that if your changing all the body parts, its not going to work properly as it should.

On a good note about the class, my group is making fender flares. Learn how to do that, make a mold out of my fenders but wider, and boom. Complete e36 lightweight wide fenders. Do the same thing with my hood and trunk and save myself a pretty penny.

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                    its about half and half. Most of the class are auto body kids so they just like to make cars look pretty and show off there creative side. Then the other half is auto technicians who actually know that if your changing all the body parts, its not going to work properly as it should.

On a good note about the class, my group is making fender flares. Learn how to do that, make a mold out of my fenders but wider, and boom. Complete e36 lightweight wide fenders. Do the same thing with my hood and trunk and save myself a pretty penny.
                    Very nice.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                    Originally posted by Oxer
                    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by iBronzit View Post
                      Ill BE there.

*if I lived in Victoria.

May aswell just cruise 5 minutes down the road and hit the floods myself.
                      haha. you guys helped us during the bushfires, we need to return the favour

Comment

• I made a for sale ad for the 7, yous guys should go check it out

Comment

• So some guy, since I know drifters and shit, wants me to promote his shop on my blog, and in return I get mega discounts on anything on his site...His site sucks though, it doesn't even have RAYS wheels or anything legit. The best thing I probably found is TEIN Coilovers, which I can get for my moms Maxima if they even have the right ones.
                          |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                          Drama you are like god
                          Originally posted by SwearBear
                          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                            So some guy, since I know drifters and shit, wants me to promote his shop on my blog, and in return I get mega discounts on anything on his site...His site sucks though, it doesn't even have RAYS wheels or anything legit. The best thing I probably found is TEIN Coilovers, which I can get for my moms Maxima if they even have the right ones.
                            link to site? I'd be hesitant to promote a business if I didn't have full confidence in them and their product.
                            FlickR

"What really goes on in the mind of a n**** that gets down for theirs? Constantly, money over bitches."

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                              So some guy, since I know drifters and shit, wants me to promote his shop on my blog, and in return I get mega discounts on anything on his site...His site sucks though, it doesn't even have RAYS wheels or anything legit. The best thing I probably found is TEIN Coilovers, which I can get for my moms Maxima if they even have the right ones.
                              But then you'll lose your street cred
                              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• So here's my dilemma guys. I'm looking at having a four day weekend coming up at the end of the month. I'm trying to buy a Miata before that, then driving down to pick it up. I've found two now that I am looking into.
                                Red with black, okay mileage but good condition, already talked with the dealer once. I'm going to skip my lunch hour again (have done this all week so far) and talk more indepth about the car. link here:http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...standard=false
                                The second option is the Miata that I want to get the most. Fewer miles, and upgraded parts, and recent servicing, overall a very nice example. Black with tan leather. But the seller has been away all week, no reply to email or calls. Link here:http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...standard=false

I think I'm going to see how the talk goes tomorrow about the red one, then either wait a week for the black one or not. I think at this point i'm going to wait. Its january, these cars aren't going anywhere just yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X