• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by INVSBL View Post
    Open for epic lulz picture

used link due to massive length of pic

its work safe
    Epic Meme is amazingly epic and awesome.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• i posted it just for you

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        They stole pictures, remarked them as their own, gave no credit, made up BS info for features. Talk a ton a shit about every other stance site. Called Canibeat and Fatlace out, more than once, after they contacted them to stop taking their pictures.
        They are the BBS rep. company of the wheel fitment oriented websites.

Comment

• Rota of the blog world is what you are looking for.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• i fucking **** rotas

Comment

• ahh gotcha. I figured thats what all the hype was about.

-Dan

Comment

They stole pictures, remarked them as their own, gave no credit, made up BS info for features. Talk a ton a shit about every other stance site. Called Canibeat and Fatlace out, more than once, after they contacted them to stop taking their pictures.
                Is there a link to this calling out. Im bored and could use some reading haha

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                  Is there a link to this calling out. Im bored and could use some reading haha
                  Same linky plz.

Comment

• Go to their site, look at the feature of that ricey POS Mustang, they call canibeat out there, and then look on their fb page same thing.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Ugly chick trying to "talk dirty" about cars while fingering herself in some riced out CRX:

Obviously, NSFW.... fucking HILARIOUS
                      FlickR

"What really goes on in the mind of a n**** that gets down for theirs? Constantly, money over bitches."

Comment

Go to their site, look at the feature of that ricey POS Mustang, they call canibeat out there, and then look on their fb page same thing.
                        Reading the article now...“V8 Mustangs sporting some jdm pride” I’ve never read anything so wrong in my entire life.

Comment

• eh, I mean I get where fatlace/illest is coming from but I see them as another stance blog trying to get a following. Still dosent give them the right to call them out tho.

And mustangs are trash anyway. Put a intake and obnoxiously loud exhaust on it and the owners think its faster then the space shuttle.

-Dan

Comment

eh, I mean I get where fatlace/illest is coming from but I see them as another stance blog trying to get a following. Still dosent give them the right to call them out tho.

And mustangs are trash anyway. Put a intake and obnoxiously loud exhaust on it and the owners think its faster then the space shuttle.
                            And worth more money.....

Comment

eh, I mean I get where fatlace/illest is coming from but I see them as another stance blog trying to get a following. Still dosent give them the right to call them out tho.

I don't think you really see what they did wrong then if you think that.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Anyone who doesn't respect the hard work of creative professionals and their copyrights is an instant fail.
                                FlickR

"What really goes on in the mind of a n**** that gets down for theirs? Constantly, money over bitches."

Comment

Working...
                                X