• Show
Clear All

• sup

Comment

• i work on xmas eve. and work on nye to lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Lt. Dangle View Post
        Drama you nailed it bro...

I was riding around in my civic si DUMPED (not fitted, stock wheels), and we went down a local road that a school and a number of businesses are located on, post office, etc... 2 lane, that they had cut away to do work on, so I would say it was a good 3" lower than the previously existing pavement. Now one would think that maybe those fucknuggets would make some sort of transitional slope of some sort, to step up onto the old section, or down from the old section depending on which way you're going? FUCK NO. They literally cut it straight down, and had 3 or more inches of a drop/step up. Of course I'm going the direction to hit it going up. sweet. I locked my brakes after barely seeing this shit (night, dimly lit road)....probably hit it at 15-20mph, BOOM bent LCA, ripped bushing, ripped the lip off the car. Called the township, and they told me to fuck off.

I **** roadwork/
        i did that this summer, kinda, but it was a raised section of the road that was maybe 1/4" high. I was laid out driving and BANG. hit it. Friends behind me said all they seen was sparks and big clouds of cement dust., thank god my cars got a real frame.
        Originally posted by Jesus Christ
        he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
          i work on xmas eve. and work on nye to lol
          Oh shiii....thats bad sorry dude! get double wasted on n.y.e

Comment

• its only til 3 or 4pm though. still plenty of time ti get maggoted

Comment

• roadworks ftl
              Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

its only til 3 or 4pm though. still plenty of time ti get maggoted
                hahaha yessir! that 300 looks like a minter as well!

Comment

• im gonna look at getting a 2nd car next year some time, will need it when my teg hits 300,000kms as im planning on stripping down the whole motor, might look at spending a bit of money on it to make it a bit stronger and maybe rev higher, all depends on costs.

Comment

• Sounds good...good luck with it mate

Comment

• thanks man. my wages dont allow much though, so i gotta try and put money aside, while still enjoying life. and then theres insurance/rego & board for living at home i need to put money away for to.

so it doesnt flow real well atm.

im just gonna be replacing & fixing stuff as it gets worn/broken.

Comment

• I'm awake right now

Comment

i was looking at that one too, but the VG30 is a deal breaker for me
                          Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• read my sig

lol
                            Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• yeah i know what your saying...im hustling right now too...and everything here is fcuked up expensive... even fake stuff!....they have Fake bbs LM's for roughly $500 :O

btw any suggestions on good wheels for an old school bug??

Comment

Working...
                              X