X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats the pic for? and the girl in the plaid does not look happy to be there lol
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
      OG triple OG on there Dave!
      hahah i have 2 other usernames there too. both with like 8000 posts i think. and one of the other names is a moderator

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
        whats the pic for? and the girl in the plaid does not look happy to be there lol
        Pic is for ox.
        she's never happy
        Originally posted by Oxer
        I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

i troll hard on that forum haha. plus, people get easily offended by the way i talk.

the daft songs are sooooo catchy
          You? Offensive? No way.....

Originally posted by K.rischan View Post

girl on the far right and the girl on the head of the table. the guy left next to her - that's me^^
          God DAMN German! Tell them to come find me! Ill show them how to have a good time in Melbourne!

And I know what you look like German, with your Justin Beiber hair hahaha
          Originally posted by anth
          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

You? Offensive? No way.....

God DAMN German! Tell them to come find me! Ill show them how to have a good time in Melbourne!

i know right? im probably the least offensive person on the internets

Comment

hahah i have 2 other usernames there too. both with like 8000 posts i think. and one of the other names is a moderator
              Do the guys that run the forum know? hahaha / do they have a problem with you trolling?

Comment

Girl next to me = single.

I know that you know. i just wanted to mention. but fuck,i dislike my haircut on nearly every pic.
                Originally posted by Oxer
                I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

i know right? im probably the least offensive person on the internets

Comment

Do the guys that run the forum know? hahaha / do they have a problem with you trolling?

yea, its well known. when the admin asked me to be a mod, i suggested using a different username cause the bad rep Transparent has of trolling

Comment

• Originally posted by K.rischan View Post

I know that you know. i just wanted to mention. but fuck,i dislike my haircut on nearly every pic.
                      Hook a fellow RT'er up

Ill organise one of the penthouse appartments to be available, So we can have a good time and Ill still get payed for it

Comment

whats that supposed to mean?

Comment

• Originally posted by K.rischan View Post

at least you have hair to cut

Comment

yea, its well known. when the admin asked me to be a mod, i suggested using a different username cause the bad rep Transparent has of trolling
                            Haha smart thinking.. So do the forum users know you have all 3 accounts?

Comment

whats that supposed to mean?
                              That we are completely sociable, non offensive human beings you and I

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                              at least you have hair to cut
                              I cut mine atleast once a month, to keep that shit on the dl.

Comment

• What's up bishes.
                                Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
                                Fuck Rotas, I'd rather my wheels not break apart when I drive over a watermelon seed.

Comment

Working...
                                X