Clear All

• I like the dick holding idea!
    Christof Goulart
    FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

• Originally posted by runningpanda View Post
      I like the dick holding idea!
      Originally posted by Jesus Christ
      if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
      Originally posted by Jedidiah
      he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

• Originally posted by runningpanda View Post
        I like the dick holding idea!
        Charles Princeton and Jack Loft return to sell the rare and exotic 1996 Toyota Ca ry.FOLLOW US:http://twitter.com/JKFilmsFRIEND US:http://www.facebook.com/Ju...

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
        Originally posted by Oxer
        You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
        Originally posted by Average_Jerk
        Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Christof Goulart
          FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

• Kielan, you could be from Africa

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
              Kielan, you could be from Africa
              Half of him is?
              if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.

Comment

• How would that be any worse... At least then I would have these retarded expectations to deal with.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by extol1337 View Post
                  Half of him is?
                  Not even. I am not "African-American" no part of me is.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                    Not even. I am not "African-American" no part of me is.
                    Where is your ancestry from?

Comment

• Barbados and England.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                        Barbados and England.
                        Oh. That's why you said that. Oops.

Comment

• yeah.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by da3bous View Post
                            No I just chose to ignore the inaccuracies in that wiki and being perpetuated in this discussion.

All people of the Jewish faith are not Semites, IE born in the Middle East, Particularly the region that now encompasses Israel, Jordan, Syria and the Sinai Peninsula.

Therefore stating that, then the wiki saying Jews are an ethnicity would be incorrect just because they speak the same language (hebrew, which all jews don't speak natively or even at all) have the same heritage (because you can't prove to me that the majority of Jews have the same genetic markers and genomes that show they descended from the same familial tree so to speak). Or even the same culture because how do differentiate between all the different types of judaism and their own respective traditions and cultural practices. So you have Orthodox, Conservative, Reform, and Reconstructionist, which even within those groups they break down even further.

So according to you and this wiki, Jews are an ethnicity, within their ethnicity they have sub-ethnicities and EVEN more they sub-sub-ethnicities. This all seems a little far fetched and attempt to make a religion more than it is.

Because again like i told you earlier i can argue that Christians, muslims or even stance are an ethnicity. Most christians can speak english, they share the same culture because they all grew up reading the same book and better yet they share the same ideology and using my logic from earlier within this ethnicity they have sub-ethnicities!!!

Lets try this again with muslims....

Muslims can speak arabic (you have to because the quran is in arabic)
                            Muslims all share the same culture (because of the quran and its shariaa law there are certain guidelines to follow and practices)
                            Muslims all share the same ideology (same reasons as above)

Muslims also have sub-ethnicities (Sufi, Sunni and Shiates)
                            I get your point, but http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnogenesis. Jews are a unique case. They are not Muslims, or Christians, and do not share the same history as a people or religion, so your comparisons simply are not accurate. Determining who is an ethnic group is not a matter of checking off a list. Islam and Christianity are religions that spread to people. Jews are a people that spread from a region to others. And you may have heard of a little thing called Zionism? Also, traditionally (Orthodox), you do have to be born a jew (this is the really old school here) to be a Jew, unless formally admitted. There's a reason for this origin. Judaism as a concept is religion, yes, however it's merely a product of the Jewish people, who have did in fact distinguish themselves as an ethnic group through history.
                            That's also part of the reason people make Jew jokes, and why Hitler wanted to kill them instead of convert them.

And for the record, not all Muslims speak Arabic, or follow Sharia, and to suggest that English is a common link between Christians is completely absurd. Christians also most definitely do NOT share the same culture, there are immense differences between sects, and there are also tremendous cultural differences between countries that are predominantly Christian, or were founded as such. Differences that have caused many a war, in fact.

One more time just for Shits and giggles

Stancers.... All of them speak Low (or english lol just look at this forum)
                            Stancers....all of them share the same culture (Clothing, music, cars, other activities like skateboards, bmx, skiing/snowboarding)
                            Stancers all share the same ideology of low, proper wheel fitment and general badassery

Stancers also have different sub-ethnicities, be it car makes, models or even style of stance from a clean show quality finish to totally ratted out. Even airbags or static, poke and stretch.
                            You should actually be embarrassed, if you thought that wasn't retarded... The first part of your post made sense at least, but this.. this is something else..

So basically its a weak argument trying to tell me that Judaism is an ethnicity because I can argue that about any group. This was just written in 5 minutes because in all honesty and no offense hopefully arguing about religion and politics on the internet is the most pointless thing ever and i don't feel like wasting anymore time on it.
                            What it comes down to is history. And though I'm not a history buff, admittedly, I did take the time to look into it, and determined that "Jewish" can be defined as an ethnic group.

Comment

• You're probably one of those people who also says that all blacks in America, fall under the "African American" categorization.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• FireLizard... I don't post much anymore.. But it seems like every time I get on here your arguing with someone.

FUCKING STOP.

04' 350z
                                89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
                                That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X