X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big guy is hogging the bench press and he seems very slow and very angry. I don't feel like waiting for him right now.
    Originally posted by Jesus Christ
    if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
    Originally posted by Jedidiah
    he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

• Stupid question here but on forza 3, do you have to download an update or something for you to be able to run some tracks as a drift circuit?
      Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster
      Internet high five for you.

Comment

• da3bous, do you have any pic threads on here?

I specifically want to see the lancia, Renault, and Exige, but all would be cool too.

whats up Jason K...
        Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
        Fuck Rotas, I'd rather my wheels not break apart when I drive over a watermelon seed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
          The group you are thinking of is Semitics.
          No, it is not. And even if I were, I would be thinking of Semites.

Originally posted by da3bous View Post
          No....being jewish is not an ethnicity, there are jews from all over the world. This is the greatest misconception the world has and it frustrates me to no avail.

There are Jews who are Semitic, but FYI there are also Christians, Muslims, and Druids that are Semitic also. There are also jews who are hamites.

I can trace my genetic heritage to being Semitic and im not jewish FYI.
          Semites are a regional ethnic group, yes. I did not ignore that. However, within that group, there are different 'peoples'. I used to also believe that "Jew" was strictly a religious designation, however after doing some reading saw overwhelming evidence to the opposite.
          To make things simple, I'll quote Wiki:
          An ethnic group (or ethnicity) is a group of people whose members identify with each other, through a common heritage, often consisting of a common language, a common culture (often including a shared religion) and an ideology that stresses common ancestry or endogamy.[1][2] [3]

Members of an ethnic group are conscious of belonging to an ethnic group; moreover ethnic identity is further marked by the recognition from others of a group's distinctiveness. Processes that result in the emergence of such identification are called ethnogenesis.
          Which does in fact describe the Jewish people neatly, regardless of current geographical location, or personal choice of religion. That's also why Albert Einstein is generally considered to have been Jewish, despite also declaring himself agnostic.
          Last edited by Guest; 12-15-2010, 03:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by extol1337 View Post
            Big guy is hogging the bench press and he seems very slow and very angry. I don't feel like waiting for him right now.
            punch him in the dick
            Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
              punch him in the dick
              Right in the fucking babymaker.
              Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
              Fuck Rotas, I'd rather my wheels not break apart when I drive over a watermelon seed.

Comment

punch him in the dick
                He could sit on me for about 6 seconds and I would be dead.
                Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
                Originally posted by Jedidiah
                he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lt. Dangle View Post
                  da3bous, do you have any pic threads on here?

I specifically want to see the lancia, Renault, and Exige, but all would be cool too.

whats up Jason K...
                  Check back on his posts in his intro thread.

Not much Lt. Dangle. Same old ish.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                  Originally posted by Oxer
                  You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                  Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                  Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• By your description, you are saying that all Muslims must be from the Middle East, everyone with their own religion is a member of that race... Judaism is a religion not a race. Just because they share a religion does not mean that is an ethnicity. Case and point, why does the US census not recognize "Jewish" as a race, if it technically should be.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Lt. Dangle View Post
                      da3bous, do you have any pic threads on here?

whats up Jason K...
                      My intro thread has pics of the lancia and renault.... ill see if i can find pics of the exige

Originally posted by firelizard View Post
                      No, it is not. And even if I were, I would be thinking of Semites.

Semites are a regional ethnic group, yes. I did not ignore that. However, within that group, there are different 'peoples'. I used to also believe that "Jew" was strictly a religious designation, however after doing some reading saw overwhelming evidence to the opposite.
                      To make things simple, I'll quote Wiki:
                      By using this logic then Muslims, Christians, Wikins, and maybe even athesists are an ethnicity. There is always going to be an arguement for either side, however two people can be born in the same region and have the same heritage but are from two diferent religions....

FYI i could twist up that wiki so much that someone could successfully argue that Stance is an ethnicity.

Comment

I pay extra for that from my hookers....you are one up on me already

Comment

a good punch in the dick gives you the advantage. I know if someone did that to me, Id be down for the count
                          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by da3bous View Post
                            FYI i could twist up that wiki so much that someone could successfully argue that Stance is an ethnicity.
                            This.

Wiki is not a reliable source.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Last edited by skrapez; 12-15-2010, 03:46 PM.
                              cars and stuff

Comment

punch him in the dick
                                Originally posted by extol1337 View Post
                                thats why you wait till he has the bar up, then whack!

Comment

Working...
                                X