X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by runningpanda View Post
      Oh yeah.
      I get too emotionally attached to religious and political discussions, so I usually try to stay out of them as much as possiblay.
      the last religious discussion i had, with a friend, someones feelings got hurt. she doesnt really talk to me anymore
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• It never ends well.
        Christof Goulart
        FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
          I personally don't believe in religion, most things can be explained with science, I also can't stand the problems religion starts.
          Not that we are going to get into this in RT, but that is quite a strong and flippant statement to make, especially when it's blanketed and as vague as Obama's birth certificate.

Comment

• Originally posted by extol1337 View Post
            No, I'm saying a person cannot inherit being a certain religion. That's why I said if it was more appropriate to say he was part Israelite (People from Israel who commonly participate in the religion of Judaism, making them Jewish).
            I meant to put a on there. My bad.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• i dont know about y'all, but stanceworks is my religion

Originally posted by Jesus Christ
              he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
                Not that we are going to get into this in RT, but that is quite a strong and flippant statement to make, especially when it's blanketed and as vague as Obama's birth certificate.
                I left out "most things I believe can be explained with science", I did not mean for it to come across that way.

But don't get me started on the Obama thing, Feelings will get hurt, and friendships will be broken. I am not willing to make that mistake again.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Evolution > religion. We didn't just magically appear and "someone" created us.
                  if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
                  Originally posted by Jedidiah
                  he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

• Politics and religion are 2 things that should never be discussed among friends, unless they are extremely good friends, which something like that, could never break.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Evolution > religion. We didn't just magically appear and "someone" created us.
                      hey there buddy. a little emo on the FB status. you need a hug?

Comment

This.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                          I left out "most things I believe can be explained with science", I did not mean for it to come across that way.

But don't get me started on the Obama thing, Feelings will get hurt, and friendships will be broken. I am not willing to make that mistake again.
                          Good, I didn't want to hurt your feelings anyway

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                            hey there buddy. a little emo on the FB status. you need a hug?
                            This is obvious you have not caught up on Dexter, yet.
                            if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
                            Originally posted by Jedidiah
                            he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

Just about to post something similar to this lol

Comment

This is obvious you have not caught up on Dexter, yet.
                                haha you guessed right

Comment

Working...
                                X