X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• its a quarter past 2 in the arvo on saturday

fockers

Comment

• So I pretty much shat my pants tonight. I only have my learners permit, but I was driving myself to the store alone, I drive by myself alot, you have to have a Parent with you for your learners. Anyways I was going along, cop rolls up behind me, Puts on the lights, I move over. Cop nabs the guy infront for running the red. I thought i was about to have to pay a $250 fine! Home now, changing my pants.

Comment

• Canadians...

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
        you sir, win this battle.
        “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
          So I pretty much shat my pants tonight. I only have my learners permit, but I was driving myself to the store alone, I drive by myself alot, you have to have a Parent with you for your learners. Anyways I was going along, cop rolls up behind me, Puts on the lights, I move over. Cop nabs the guy infront for running the red. I thought i was about to have to pay a $250 fine! Home now, changing my pants.
          lol good job.
          Originally posted by Jesus Christ
          he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Originally posted by benz88 View Post
            lol good job.
            Thanks.

Comment

• Just found some BBS RS's in 5x114.3 17x8.5 that can fit on my STi for 1100....thinking get them.....widen them....Widebody with RS's.....

Comment

• Lolz stayed in Prov at my place for a party, good decision

Comment

• Also, dabouse, too much money and work son, and believe me I know about duin werk

Comment

• Disclaimer: The following is provided as a GUIDE ONLY, and neither myself nor Ozhonda take any responsibility for the outcomes of someone else doing the following. You follow these steps at your own risk! o hai thar errbody. i did this DIY because i got rid of the old shitty looking handbrake boot/cover when i put my type-r shift boot on, the collar on my old stock shift boot was broken, so thats why i got the type-r shift boot. so we will be using the old stock shift boot. ive been

Comment

• Originally posted by da3bous View Post
                      Just found some BBS RS's in 5x114.3 17x8.5 that can fit on my STi for 1100....thinking get them.....widen them....Widebody with RS's.....
                      17s will look really small, especially widened on a widebody.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpt852 View Post
                        I just went to talk to you on Facebook and you weren't online. This is a first. I'm kinda in shock...
                        Well I'm back now. Hahaha, many good pics were taken, as well as about 10 drinks (all time record for me, 7 shots in 5 minutes. Don't know how I haven't throw up, but tis awesome. Haven't felt this good, in a long while.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Lightweight. If I drink to get hammered, 25+ is when I get to a pretty good point.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• I never drank in high school... So 10 drinks for a kid who weights 140 on a good day, and has only been drinking for 4 months that pretty good. 1 beer, 2 shots of rum, 4 shots of vodka, a shot of tequila, a shot of whiskey and a shot of jager. 6 drinks in 5 minutes. I'd say thats pretty damn good for a kid my size. My tolerance has gone up a lot since I got here. When I got here it was just 4 shots before I was tipsy, 5 had me drunk haha. Besides being a lightweight = less cost to get drunk.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                              I never drank in high school... So 10 drinks for a kid who weights 140 on a good day, and has only been drinking for 4 months that pretty good. 1 beer, 2 shots of rum, 4 shots of vodka, a shot of tequila, a shot of whiskey and a shot of jager. 6 drinks in 5 minutes. I'd say thats pretty damn good for a kid my size. My tolerance has gone up a lot since I got here. When I got here it was just 4 shots before I was tipsy, 5 had me drunk haha. Besides being a lightweight = less cost to get drunk.
                              Started drinking when I was 20, yeah, a late bloomer, but I started out big. My girlfriend used to live right next to a bar. We would pre-game in the apartment then all go to the bar for food/pool. Used to get pretty fucked up.

To this day I have only really puked once from drinking. And it was the morning after many, many shitty beers. This is even after nights of 20+ drinks.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                                I never drank in high school... So 10 drinks for a kid who weights 140 on a good day, and has only been drinking for 4 months that pretty good. 1 beer, 2 shots of rum, 4 shots of vodka, a shot of tequila, a shot of whiskey and a shot of jager. 6 drinks in 5 minutes. I'd say thats pretty damn good for a kid my size. My tolerance has gone up a lot since I got here. When I got here it was just 4 shots before I was tipsy, 5 had me drunk haha. Besides being a lightweight = less cost to get drunk.
                                you @ 0:56 sec http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uvg-ug9CvE
                                www.lozzz.com - car spotting, food and other random crap from Japan

Comment

Working...
                                X