This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rofl...

Surf boards are too hard to make classy though.

Where as a full polished ccw with a nice circle of glass would be ballin. hmmmm.... How could you incorporate ccw's in a couch?
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
      Thats one thing Ive never understood... What is the big deal about being in a fraternity? Seems kinda gay to me.
      Parties, community service, parties, parties, brotherhood, parties, and some more parties.

But seriously frats do a lot of stuff sometimes, but I'm still not going to pledge for any.
      Originally posted by Oxer View Post
      Rofl...

Surf boards are too hard to make classy though.

Where as a full polished ccw with a nice circle of glass would be ballin. hmmmm.... How could you incorporate ccw's in a couch?
      Make the armrest supports the wheels.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post

That's what came into my mind also.
        Originally posted by Oxer
        I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• with lots of camber
          -Brandon-

Comment

• Yeah I'm pretty sure most normal people would think that. Clearly those crims aren't getting an education in prison anymore.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Parties, community service, parties, parties, brotherhood, parties, and some more parties.

But seriously frats do a lot of stuff sometimes, but I'm still not going to pledge for any.

Meh, I guess we'll never understand frats.. Here we just have gangs.

Originally posted by K.rischan View Post
              That's what came into my mind also.
              Thanks German

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
              Yeah I'm pretty sure most normal people would think that. Clearly those crims aren't getting an education in prison anymore.
              Get fucked. Fair enough you make them the armrest support, But how do you make and alloy piece thats pollished match the seat while looking good? That is the question..

Otherwise it will just look like a couch with a wheel leaning against it.

Comment

• Look at some modern style furniture, and you will see how to do it, and at the gangs comment. They are nothing alike.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
                  Jessica, Tiffany, Yuri, and Sooyoung are definitely the hottest. for fucking shure...
                  You pretty much listed my Top 3 Biases.

Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
                  Oxer you have got to change your avatar. I keep thinking your jason.
                  OH HAI.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                  You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                  Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                  Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post

WTF?
                    Gimme those!
                    Number 1 and 4 to go please^^
                    I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

Look at some modern style furniture, and you will see how to do it, and at the gangs comment. They are nothing alike.
                      Meh.. Shows you how much you actually know about australia

Originally posted by jasonklee View Post

Dayum!

Comment

• Originally posted by justin_labayen View Post
                        P.S.
                        We're gonna try to get stickers to anybody that wants them (hopefully for cheap). Let Drama (Alex) know or leave a comment on our blog (friskynipples.wordpress.com).

This is my first post on StanceWorks. Sweet!
                        Oh hello. Fan of the Frisky. Please do make an intro thread.

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                        Damn.. Jasons not gonna welcome you in here, better make an intro thread STAT!

Long time lurker haha

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                        You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                        Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                        Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by anth

Comment

• I was pulled over by the police yesterday while driving to Hamburg. They tried to find something forbiden on my car for 25minutes, but couldn't because of stupidity.
                            Then they decided that i took drugs. They said i did this more then 5 days ago, so they can't prove there assumption. Idiots

Comment

• ... Thats fucked up... Idiots indeed..

Comment

• Originally posted by anth

Comment

Working...
                                X