X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
    I haz a .357 magnum short barrel
    Fu realz? I was thinkin a glock, or a pistol grip pump...................ON MUH LAPATOL TIMES!

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
      Fu realz? I was thinkin a glock, or a pistol grip pump...................ON MUH LAPATOL TIMES!
      fo realz...except my mom has it hidden but I kinda figured it was for a good reason cause my sister goes craaaaazzyy when you piss her off. Last time she threw scissors at me and I had to duck.

bahaha pistol grip pump. Are you looking for something to walk around with publicly??
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• These tags are hilarious. Holy shit.

16yo sluts, adventure time, awesome, bum, circle jerk thread, cockmeatsammich, drama, drama is gay, duck vaginas, fingerbangin' fun, fuck oxers life., muff divin' champs, pedophilia, post whores, prodigee is gay, random, rofl, rt groupies wanted, thread, turdsmith, turning the thread around, weinershnitzel, you lost the game

Comment

• lmao thanks to everyone in here adding random tags all the time

Drama you are like god
          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
            ON MUH LAPATOL TIMES!
            Originally posted by da3bous
            I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

• 1982 320i. $1000. No motor. Interior is beat to shit. Body is 97% rust-free. Worth it?

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
              yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• why hello people
                Pose for the frame

Comment

• Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
                  yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bracknaphobia View Post
                    1982 320i. $1000. No motor. Interior is beat to shit. Body is 97% rust-free. Worth it?
                    uhhhhhh, doesn't sound worth it to me at all

Comment

• MOTHER FUCKER, the day before I'm supossed to be selling my jetta, it decides to start acting up and running like shit, It has litereally always ran fine, this mother fucking car

Comment

• Im so hungover... fuck me swingin'

Im in practise for when I come over to rock the states....
                        Originally posted by anth
                        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• my friends car did it except it was a different situation. We were supposed to go somewhere and we hopped in his car, and the s.o.b. didn't even start. We tried for an hour to get it to start and we gave up. next day we try again just for the hell of it and it worked perfect.....must of been faith telling us not to go cause we could have died :P

Drama you are like god

Comment

• fucking check engine light flashed for a second too

Comment

• hows it running like shit? whats wrong?
                              Originally posted by TheNeek
                              BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

• fuck work dude. i basically babysit a bunch of retards all day. like, fuck off.
                                Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

Working...
                                X