• Originally posted by INVSBL View Post
    cant you guys find the producers of that show

and

i dunno

have em whacked?
    You tell me.

- Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Organizing events is something I'd kind of like to get into. The gf is doing an internship for it this coming semester; maybe she can learn me a thing or two. School is great and all, but I still don't know what I'm going to be doing when I graduate with my Bachelors in May...

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
      yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bracknaphobia View Post
        I've noticed that both him and Mike both seem to have really solid grasps on both common sense and the english language. Rare to find in this country these days But really, I'm sure you guys all notice that Mike's write-ups are usually as great as his photos.
        most definitely
        Originally posted by prodigee View Post
        I have talked to Ben on the phone, the man should run for president, he is so good at articulating ideas, and getting his points across, and he is one damn good event organizer.
        this. Then we can ride stizzanced rides without any problems with the police and what not
        |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
        Drama you are like god
        Originally posted by SwearBear
        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Being a good event organizer is no easy task, trust me I know, you really have to be on top of things, and think about every possible scenario for the event before it even happens, and understand how you are going to deal with it. There is a lot of time and effort that goes into it, its a ton of fun though, and when it all works out, its one of the best feelings.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
            Being a good event organizer is no easy task, trust me I know, you really have to be on top of things, and think about every possible scenario for the event before it even happens, and understand how you are going to deal with it. There is a lot of time and effort that goes into it, its a ton of fun though, and when it all works out, its one of the best feelings.
            I bet man. The closest I've come to organizing an event is when my friend and I invited people to a gig of ours over fb and the phone I feel like doing it all by yourself would be pretty overwhelming at times, but if the turnout is good enough it would probably be worth it.

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
            yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

Being a good event organizer is no easy task, trust me I know, you really have to be on top of things, and think about every possible scenario for the event before it even happens, and understand how you are going to deal with it. There is a lot of time and effort that goes into it, its a ton of fun though, and when it all works out, its one of the best feelings.
              I know, man. I host BBQ meets with my friends and you gotta plan the date, think of which food to cook then buy the meat. Then you gotta find a place if it isn't your house and then invite your friends. It's such a hassle

Drama you are like god
              Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• so my friend wants to buy the jetta I guess, but he can't for at least a week, fuuuu

Comment

• at least youll get ride of it.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• yea, I could possibly get rid of it sooner, by getting stock suspension and selling just the car to him for cheap, decisions decisions

Comment

• But what do you do with the $1700 coils just sitting there, then you would have to sell those as well.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• yea well I feel like those will sell pretty easily, and seeing as I didn't pay for them really I can sell them cheapz, you should be rooting for this idea, this is how you get wheels my friend

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                          yea well I feel like those will sell pretty easily, and seeing as I didn't pay for them really I can sell them cheapz, you should be rooting for this idea, this is how you get wheels my friend
                          Your wheels?
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• that sounds like a good plan Andrew. Stock out the car and sell the coils seperate

Drama you are like god

Comment

Your wheels?
                              yea my wheels fool

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                                yea my wheels fool
                                How much?
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X