Clear All

• 2012 will hit you first

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
      2012 will hit you first
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Bahahahahahaha... I think Im closer to china though, so Ill be kickin it on an ark way before you..

Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
          should I post pics of Crystal? ya'll know crystal right? most you of you early ones should (kielan, sam, heather etc.)
          yes
          -George
          flickr

Comment

• ahh true. Plus you guys I think are on a solid plate. We have like 3 just waiting to open up. Imagine driving low when there are giant potholes do too plates separating up. FML

-Dan

Comment

ahh true. Plus you guys I think are on a solid plate. We have like 3 just waiting to open up. Imagine driving low when there are giant potholes do too plates separating up. FML
              All good dude, We've been getting small earthquakes and shit here, not often, but its never really happened before... Pretty sure our plate will crack if that shit ever happened haha...

Atleast our cars will be slammed, Doesnt get much lower then under the earths crust..

Comment

• takin sw to the grave lol

-Dan

Comment

takin sw to the grave lol
                  hahaha

When I die, Ima get cremated and inflated into my stretched tires on my ccw's.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                    Whats on? I cant watch..
                    Well when I had posted that I was flipping chanelw and something called "the game" was on

Comment

• when I die, im going to be a ghost and haunt people. Im dead serious too lol

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                        Well when I had posted that I was flipping chanelw and something called "the game" was on
                        lol... Fair enough..

Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                        when I die, im going to be a ghost and haunt people. Im dead serious too lol
                        Come haunt me while im working a night shift... Ill try kick your arse. Then you can get inside my head and fuck my head for the rest of my days.

Comment

• Don't know if you were trying to make a pun there with the "dead serious", if you were, that was a terrible pun, and you should be shot for it.

But srsly, when I die, wait fuck that I'm not gunna die, immortality is FTW.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Kielan I don't even know what a pun is haha yet alone know how to use it

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                              Don't know if you were trying to make a pun there with the "dead serious", if you were, that was a terrible pun, and you should be shot for it.

But srsly, when I die, wait fuck that I'm not gunna die, immortality is FTW.
                              You can tell how tired I am, I didnt even click when I read it hahahaha

Comment

• Those girls came back to their appartment... Not drunk, and I didnt get an invite... FML

Comment

Working...
                                X