• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just go up there and say "did somebody order a big sausage pizza?"

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
      just go up there and say "did somebody order a big sausage pizza?"
      hahaha I need this job though... more then I need pussy..
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Money gets you pussy lol

I just went out to actually look at the damage from the accident. Its kinda worse then what I thought. The hood wont second lock and im almost positive its bowed slightly. The mid section where the kidney grilles are is bent back enough that I cant pull it out. My kidney grilles clips that hold them on are broken off probably because she decided to yank them off when she tried to "fix" my car so I wouldn't file a report and insurance wont cover that because they're aftermarket. My bumper is sagging by at least a inch. She probably broke the lock on the hood release too because its bent back. Fuckin' women.

-Dan

Comment

• OMFG.. I just found some fucking funny arse shit... Gonna post it in a thread of its own... so fkn epic..

Comment

Money gets you pussy lol

I just went out to actually look at the damage from the accident. Its kinda worse then what I thought. The hood wont second lock and im almost positive its bowed slightly. The mid section where the kidney grilles are is bent back enough that I cant pull it out. My kidney grilles clips that hold them on are broken off probably because she decided to yank them off when she tried to "fix" my car so I wouldn't file a report and insurance wont cover that because they're aftermarket. My bumper is sagging by at least a inch. She probably broke the lock on the hood release too because its bent back. Fuckin' women.
            Disregard females, Aquire currency...

Any pics of the damage dude?

Comment

• Its not enough to really post. A picture really wouldn't be able to show it. Its sorta like I know this isn't right so it sticks out in my eyes.

-Dan

Comment

• I'll be munchin on left over steak taters and birthday cake today, feelin like ice cube right now

Comment

• I **** damage like that... The front bar on the legend hangs slightly on one side.. One of the plastic sliders is fucked, that and the fact I pretty much tear the bar off everytime I reverse out of my driveway..

Look at the bachelor frog thread, that will make you feel better...

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                    I'll be munchin on left over steak taters and birthday cake today, feelin like ice cube right now
                    Rofl.. But you need cereal with water to complete the feeling...

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                      Well when I had posted that I was flipping chanelw and something called "the game" was on
                      i saw it and got it right when i turned it on
                      Originally posted by TheNeek
                      BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

• Thinking about heatin up some of the taters so yummy yummy yummy

Comment

Money gets you pussy lol

Doesn't matter if they're aftermarket, insurance must fix the car to the state it was in before the accident. If you can find the receipts for em, more likely than not insurance will cover it

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
                          Oh FUCK YES, 6-10 inches for me this weekend. FUCK YES!

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                            I **** damage like that... The front bar on the legend hangs slightly on one side.. One of the plastic sliders is fucked, that and the fact I pretty much tear the bar off everytime I reverse out of my driveway..

Look at the bachelor frog thread, that will make you feel better...
                            Damage like that sucks, but her insurance will (if they like it or not) cover everything. Once the appraiser comes out and gives me there estimate, im going to take it to bmw to get their estimate and send it to the insurance since they will probably try to low ball me and say it'll only take a few hundred to fix.

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by aar0n. View Post
                              Doesn't matter if they're aftermarket, insurance must fix the car to the state it was in before the accident. If you can find the receipts for em, more likely than not insurance will cover it
                              My dad bought them on ebay so its probably on his credit card/paypal statement. They wernt hella expensive, only like $10 but still. I want my shit to be fixed.

-Dan

Comment

• Ughhh everytime I come to reply to this thread in the quick reply box I see that god damn, you just lost the game. And it pisses me off everytime, because I just lost.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X