X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by .:Heather:. View Post
    dirty boy....

but seriously i have a couple bags that were my ex's way of saying i'm sorry. i guess it's just what the girl likes.
    ahh, I was thinking like whips and dominatrix type leather goods haha

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
      no lol. I bought her a ring a few months ago. I paid like $170 and I told her it was $300. It really was that expensive but they had a deal/sale thing going. Then she found the receipt
      you do an awful lot of lying to your gf lol

Comment

you do an awful lot of lying to your gf lol
        Its not lying Heather, its fibbing lol

-Dan

Comment

• I can think of a few other things that make girls happy, yet, when they are pissed, they don't like it (sometimes). The women's mind, something I will never understand it.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

whatever....same crap.

btw, is she asking you how much these things cost????

Comment

Little white lies. They make the world turn. That was until I found out Santa wasn't real 8 years ago.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                I can think of a few other things that make girls happy, yet, when they are pissed, they don't like it (sometimes). The women's mind, something I will never understand it.
                hahahhahaha If your talking about what I think your talking about then so true.

-Dan

Comment

I can think of a few other things that make girls happy, yet, when they are pissed, they don't like it (sometimes). The women's mind, something I will never understand it.
                  whenever you have an issue Kielan come and ask me, i will interpret hahaha

Comment

whatever....same crap.

btw, is she asking you how much these things cost????
                    no, shes not materialistic at all.

-Dan

Comment

no lol. I bought her a ring a few months ago. I paid like $170 and I told her it was $300. It really was that expensive but they had a deal/sale thing going. Then she found the receipt
                      In that case just "fib" somemore and buy the WallyWorld stuff. Basically its like buying Rota's sure its fake but it looks just like the real thing at 1/4th the price haha.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

no, shes not materialistic at all.
                        then why even bring that up? lol you set yourself up by even saying anything about the cost

Comment

hahahhahaha If your talking about what I think your talking about then so true.

Originally posted by .:Heather:. View Post
                          whenever you have an issue Kielan come and ask me, i will interpret hahaha
                          You will be getting a ton of PM's in the coming months Heather hahah.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

In that case just "fib" somemore and buy the WallyWorld stuff. Basically its like buying Rota's sure its fake but it looks just like the real thing at 1/4th the price haha.
                            haha no it was a real ring from a real jeweler, she just found the receipt when she had to get the ring inspected.

-Dan

Comment

then why even bring that up? lol you set yourself up by even saying anything about the cost
                              Because by saying how much it costs it makes us feel better about ourselves haha.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I just like to see if it really does matter to her lol and it doesn't so thats good. I **** materialistic girls. I am more materialistic that her haha

-Dan

Comment

Working...
                                X