X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My apartment complex's leasing agent tried to tow my car today because I was changing my oil in the parking lot. Assholes. Luckily we have a nice state trooper living nearby that pretty much told them to fuck off First time in a long time that I've interacted with a statie without getting a ticket...

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
    yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
      Would you be ok with your name in a rainbow graffitti type thing? I think it looks fresh but I don't want to offend you thinking its gay or something hahah.
      send it to me, ill decide if its too gay

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuck&Poke View Post
        send it to me, ill decide if its too gay
        Sent you an email. I changed the rainbow thing I decided myself it was too gay.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• So I just priced out my entire new setup with tires, wheels, struts and coilover sleeves. Grand total is about $785. I have just over a grand and I have a ton more $$$ coming my way. .
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

So I just priced out my entire new setup with tires, wheels, struts and coilover sleeves. Grand total is about $785. I have just over a grand and I have a ton more $$$ coming my way. .
            NICE

-Dan

Comment

• Stance should be here SO SOON.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Sent you an email. I changed the rainbow thing I decided myself it was too gay.
                good shit thank you very much sir!

Comment

So I just priced out my entire new setup with tires, wheels, struts and coilover sleeves. Grand total is about $785. I have just over a grand and I have a ton more $$$ coming my way. .
                  Did you call them or what?
                  Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuck&Poke View Post
                    good shit thank you very much sir!
                    You are very welcome kind sir.

Originally posted by Uyles View Post
                    Did you call them or what?
                    No I just guesstimated. I have to call them in a few days. I just have to get a bit more $$$ in the bank so Papa Smurf doesn't flip out.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

No I just guesstimated. I have to call them in a few days. I just have to get a bit more $$$ in the bank so Papa Smurf doesn't flip out.
                      Papa Smurf. hahaha. I want to call them now. Fuck!
                      Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Originally posted by Uyles View Post
                        Papa Smurf. hahaha. I want to call them now. Fuck!
                        Call them tomorrow morning hahah I will so I can get exact pricing for me.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Just bought an ESB beer tap handle I'm gonna make into a shift knob for the 330
                          -Brandon-

Comment

• Yeah I'll probably call them in my photo class or something.

So backspacing in this case gives me my desired offset? Just so I'm 100% sure.
                            Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Yessir. I am sure they will tell you all that on the phone and answer any questions you have.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• damn my new wheel color is hard to photograph, keeps coming out too blue

Comment

Working...
                                X