X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If he has them..why doesn't he just test fit them?

Edit, I just read the rest of your post lol

Comment

• People are fucking idiots.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• lol kielan

tell him these are reps, because u needed better specs
        Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Ha ha, I have no such problem, my wheels are all either too rare or too expensive for people to copy my look

I've gone through numerous amounts of tire sizes and since I do my own wheel alignments most of the time i just dial in whatever fits
          Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
            Ha ha, I have no such problem, my wheels are all either too rare or too expensive for people to copy my look

I've gone through numerous amounts of tire sizes and since I do my own wheel alignments most of the time i just dial in whatever fits
            I'm on my 3rd different tire brand and 3rd set of tires with this setup. I just dramatically changed my rear setup as well.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I've run everything in between from a 245/45/17 to a 205/40/17 and about 10 different brands
              7 of the brands were brands for drift tires.
              Ran countless other brands from the second hand pile as well

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                Oh my god. I **** people.

"I saw a picture of your e46 with m pars and I was wondering if they were OEM? The reason I ask is that I have recently required a staggered set and I was wondering how the fitment was on an e46. I have a 325i. What size and brand tire did you run? And what did you have to do to fit them?

Thanks for your help,
                Jacob"

If you have the wheels, bolt them onto the car, and figure it out for yourself. Just like I did. This is the 12th PM I have gotten like this in 2 months. This is retarded.
                I get the same fucking thing all the time.
                "How'd you get your AP1 wheels to fit like that? What size spacer and tire are you using?"
                "What are the specs on your white wheels? Are they Rotas?"
                "Where can I order your bronze wheels?"

Fucking lazy assholes.
                BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                Originally posted by Ollie
                We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• always been a fan of those white rota's chris

Comment

• picture this in the upstate new york thread

but then firetruck setting

[IMG]make it happen son [/IMG]

Comment

• I can't stand it when people have absolutely no idea what they are getting into, but make it sound so easy.

What's worse is the fact that he's expecting people to dedicate their time and money for free. Are you fucking retarded?
                      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                        I can't stand it when people have absolutely no idea what they are getting into, but make it sound so easy.

What's worse is the fact that he's expecting people to dedicate their time and money for free. Are you fucking retarded?
                        Yup. Makes me rage.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I really really need a damn fucking job, I already delivered my motor to my mate for the swap for the Toyota Crown, so I now need money to get it through a road worthy check and into my name.

Comment

• My god damned Civic. If it's not one thing, it's another. Although, this time, it's definitely my fault. Apparently I've been a bit gorilla-handed with my oil pan drain bolt.

There's only two threads left on my pan; the rest have all been sheared off. I didn't realize this until I was changing my oil on Friday.

Now I'm leaking a quart of oil every 3 days or so. Fucking great.

On the good side, it's going to get fixed tomorrow. Ed (one of our techs) and I will be drilling and replacing the threads in the oil pan.

It's either that or replacing the whole pan, which requires dropping the front subframe and removing the lower engine mount. Oh, and a $200 pan, too.

Apparently 29 lb-ft is a lot less than I'd been imagining.

Originally posted by Rob&co
                            MOCK MY FUCKING SPELLED WRONG WORDS PAL!

Comment

• drill and tap for bigger bolt or helicoil it back to standard thread

Comment

• Originally posted by AndrewFromTheInternet View Post
                                My god damned Civic. If it's not one thing, it's another. Although, this time, it's definitely my fault. Apparently I've been a bit gorilla-handed with my oil pan drain bolt.

There's only two threads left on my pan; the rest have all been sheared off. I didn't realize this until I was changing my oil on Friday.

Now I'm leaking a quart of oil every 3 days or so. Fucking great.

On the good side, it's going to get fixed tomorrow. Ed (one of our techs) and I will be drilling and replacing the threads in the oil pan.

It's either that or replacing the whole pan, which requires dropping the front subframe and removing the lower engine mount. Oh, and a $200 pan, too.

Apparently 29 lb-ft is a lot less than I'd been imagining.
                                Like Roman said, drain the oil, save it, then drill/tap the pan for a bigger drain plug. Flush the pan with some cheapie oil, redrain, then top off fresh oil.

I had to do this to my old red Accord, aluminum pan was stripped completely. To this day I don't know how the fuck the plug stayed in there before I got it.

Comment

Working...
                                X