This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
    Guy at work is complaining about replacing a strut in his Subaru, saying suspension work is a pain in the ass.

[img]http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lu2c3efMIm1qk4qen.jpg[/ig]
    Really how hard is it to undo 3-7 bolts and use a spring compressor

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
      I wonder if its some one you work with tho?! Do they know!? that you are looking around!?

ether way fawk it! Smoke more stress less!
      I showed everybody at work and they agreed that, while it's a little funny, they would have executed it better.

Half the guys I showed were like, "Do you think we'd keep this secret from you? Shit no, we'd tell you immediately and laugh our asses off."

So, whatever. It's literally the second to last thought in my mind at the moment.

And I'm trying to smoke, but my dealer passed out right after he said he'd come to my house. He texted me this morning and said he'll give me two grams for the price of one ($20), so I can't really complain. Blasted a little resin out of the bowl and into my lungs last night in lieu of actual greenery, so no fucks given.

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
      Good luck Andrew, hopefully the new gig workz out.
      Thankz

Originally posted by Rob&co
      MOCK MY FUCKING SPELLED WRONG WORDS PAL!

Comment

• Trying desperately to resist the urge to go over there and discuss adjusting coilovers.
        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
        Originally posted by Ollie
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by AndrewFromTheInternet View Post
          Thankz
          If you get it, you absolutely have to change your sig to "the Z is silent".
          BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
          Originally posted by Ollie
          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

I showed everybody at work and they agreed that, while it's a little funny, they would have executed it better.

Half the guys I showed were like, "Do you think we'd keep this secret from you? Shit no, we'd tell you immediately and laugh our asses off."

So, whatever. It's literally the second to last thought in my mind at the moment.

And I'm trying to smoke, but my dealer passed out right after he said he'd come to my house. He texted me this morning and said he'll give me two grams for the price of one ($20), so I can't really complain. Blasted a little resin out of the bowl and into my lungs last night in lieu of actual greenery, so no fucks given.

Thankz
            1 gram for 20??!!! WTF. I just got a $20 sack of blue dream. And the was 2.2 grams. Then again you are out away from the west coast.

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
            Trying desperately to resist the urge to go over there and discuss adjusting coilovers.
            I always ***** adjusting/pulling apart and cleaning all them little bastard threads

Comment

Thankz
              so it must be a RT work! lol hehehehhehehhehe crazy any who... Yeah I am down to like .5 fresh I need to blast that at lunch my local dispensary had 5 dollar grams sunday for Easter I got 8grams for 40! and it was "purple passion" that's usually 18 bucks per gram

Grams are usually 1.3-1.4 at this place

At times I too hit the resin and it gets me super blasted lol a cig after and its god like! lol
              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• We just cleaned our community of pipes so no more resin hits. But dueces guys gonna go smerk a berl and get lunch

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                  We just cleaned our community of pipes so no more resin hits. But dueces guys gonna go smerk a berl and get lunch
                  Enjoy champ I am about 1hour and 45minutes away from that!
                  IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• bored
                    DSDone

Comment

• Nice! Your rear wheels want's to leave your car tho! lol See he is making his way out towards the back lol
                      IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• saw that on FB the other day. are you problem free now?
                        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• A wild Audi appears

....Oh wait it's going to the dealership, another boost leak.
                          I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                            saw that on FB the other day. are you problem free now?
                            prob not he has an Audi still..........
                            IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                              A wild Audi appears

....Oh wait it's going to the dealership, another boost leak.
                              lol
                              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• all working great. n its a 3.slow so no boost leaks i do need to get some thicker plate welded to lower oil pan so i dont crack it again

atleast ill never have smg issues
                                DSDone

Comment

Working...
                                X