This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
    some lady in our city took her 1 year old daughter this morning into their jeep. On way out the drive way realizes she forgot some shit. Runs back into their house for a sec. On the way out of her front door she sees her jeep drive away... WITH the baby still in it! The city has a Amber alert out! WTF is going on these days YO?
    Who the hell steals a baby and actually keeps following through with it?

If I jacked the car and saw the baby, I'd be like, "Well shit, this isn't worth it at all." Drop it off somewhere shaded, call the cops from a payphone to go pick it up, then just find another car to steal. One without a fucking baby in it.

Originally posted by Rob&co
    MOCK MY FUCKING SPELLED WRONG WORDS PAL!

Comment

• Originally posted by AndrewFromTheInternet View Post

If I jacked the car and saw the baby, I'd be like, "Well shit, this isn't worth it at all." Drop it off somewhere shaded, call the cops from a payphone to go pick it up, then just find another car to steal. One without a fucking baby in it.
      "I just stole a car, but it had a baby in it. so Im leaving the baby under a tree, but keeping the car."
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Right!

If I was about that GTA life, and I came up to it and saw a baby I would keep moving and looking for another opp.

I want to say that they think another lady stole the jeep and baby!

IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
          Where do you work?
          Last summer after I finished undergrad I worked at Ernst & Young in times square. I accepted a full time offer to go back in the fall after I finish grad school so that's where I'm at right now. Just started my last trimester of grad school last week

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• Nice
            Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ollie View Post
              Last summer after I finished undergrad I worked at Ernst & Young in times square. I accepted a full time offer to go back in the fall after I finish grad school so that's where I'm at right now. Just started my last trimester of grad school last week
              Nice.

Something tells me that pays a decent chunk of change.

I really should have chosen a wiser profession in college.

Originally posted by Rob&co
              MOCK MY FUCKING SPELLED WRONG WORDS PAL!

Comment

Nice.

meehhhhhh your fine winning!
                IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• I saw the thing about the baby on fb except all it gave was a picture and description of the baby, jeep and suspect. It didn't mention AT ALL what the suspect did

needless to say it annoyed me lol

Comment

We'll be so close to each other this summer!
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• you'll be like 20 mins from me this summer ollie

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Nice.

It's not as great as you think. It's ok right out of school but the bright side is it will open a lot of doors. Big 4 accounting employees are highly recruited by other companies apparently and the experience is really valuable

Comment

• hey Ollie, you'll still be far as fuck from me hahaha
                          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

I saw the thing about the baby on fb except all it gave was a picture and description of the baby, jeep and suspect. It didn't mention AT ALL what the suspect did

needless to say it annoyed me lol
                            I just like baby's, it makes me rage when ppl fuck w babys.....
                            IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Can't make up my mind to take off the front lip and valances now, possibly not get them back on till after DoD, and have Kielan take some pics.
                              Or leave them on and fix after.
                              Or take them off and no pics till after I do most of the other shit I have planned.
                              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                                We'll be so close to each other this summer!
                                you got an internship/job in manhattan iirc right?

Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                                you'll be like 20 mins from me this summer ollie
                                hell yesss. We'll be doin big things

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                                hey Ollie, you'll still be far as fuck from me hahaha
                                ahaha Im used to being far as fuck from everyone here in good ol bumblefuck, ny

Comment

Working...
                                X