X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
    Whoa whoa whoa, gotta keep that shit under wraps
    Lol it's fine, I can open a second window with different login credentials. Plus, as long as I'm not saying it on the FMU account, it's all good.

I really need to make an avatar, signature and shit. I feel like such a...newfag.

Originally posted by Minuki View Post
    How did the interview go, Andrew?
    Um, haha. Decent.

I had to answer six questions individually. Each was recorded on the webcam, then submitted to the hiring manager. I had the chance to re-record each answer as many times as I saw fit.

It took me three fucking hours to answer six questions. Every half-stumble in a sentence caused me to freak out and start re-recording. I **** interviews; just look at my work, ask me some questions in writing, and I'll nail the fuck out of it.
    Last edited by AndrewFromTheInternet; 03-25-2013, 11:49 AM.

Originally posted by Rob&co
    MOCK MY FUCKING SPELLED WRONG WORDS PAL!

Comment

• I really need to make this contract up.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        I really need to make this contract up.
        whats up buddy? How was the weekend?
        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
          Looking at House #2 tonight. 2-car garage, 5 acres of dry property, and a paved, level driveway.

Say a prayer for me chaps. Been on my mind all day.
          lol gl

average is like 20 homes
          Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Shot 2 cars, hung out with my friends. Blacked out twice. Good weekend.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
              Shot 2 cars, hung out with my friends. Blacked out twice. Good weekend.
              lol Nice sounds about right! That life
              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• mini v8!
                IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
                  I must have missed it. What happened to #1?
                  They want to push back the closing date to the 22nd of June (another month), and I'm just getting a bad vibe from the owners. Plus, House #2 has a 2-car garage and a paved driveway right out of the box and is $12.5k less.

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                  yip

I love you for knowing about the Yip-Yips.

Originally posted by AndrewFromTheInternet View Post
                  Lol it's fine, I can open a second window with different login credentials. Plus, as long as I'm not saying it on the FMU account, it's all good.

I really need to make an avatar, signature and shit. I feel like such a...newfag.

Um, haha. Decent.

I had to answer six questions individually. Each was recorded on the webcam, then submitted to the hiring manager. I had the chance to re-record each answer as many times as I saw fit.

It took me three fucking hours to answer six questions. Every half-stumble in a sentence caused me to freak out and start re-recording. I **** interviews; just look at my work, ask me some questions in writing, and I'll nail the fuck out of it.
                  NO ONE CARES GTFO NEWB

lol jk. I'm the same way, super over-perfectionist with things like that.
                  Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                  lol gl

average is like 20 homes
                  We've looked at 4 so far, put in offer in on 2.
                  Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                  Shot 2 cars, hung out with my friends. Blacked out twice. Good weekend.
                  Nice. I booked a hotel room for my better half and I from friday night to saturday afternoon. She took me out to dinner, bought me Bioshock & a new Carhartt jacket, and we got to have freaky hotel sex. Life is good.
                  BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                  Originally posted by Ollie
                  We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• That's pretty sweet.

They have little Hobby Lobby kits that do that; I think that may actually be one of them.

Either way, it'd be a fun little weekend project.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                    www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
                    I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Originally posted by AndrewFromTheInternet View Post
                      Um, haha. Decent.

God damn that sounds horrible. I would fail at that. Every interview for any job I really wanted was a sit down conversational interview. That's where I do well. And I feel like that's the best way to really know if that's someone you want to work with, for both parties.

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• well at least today is my friday

Comment

• Originally posted by Ollie View Post
                          God damn that sounds horrible. I would fail at that. Every interview for any job I really wanted was a sit down conversational interview. That's where I do well. And I feel like that's the best way to really know if that's someone you want to work with, for both parties.
                          Yeah, it sucked. Every time I canceled the recording, I would swear loudly and go have another cigarette. It was stressful, but damn am I glad I'm done with it.

I think they're using it as a way to weed out the 'meh' candidates from the good ones, since these kind of jobs are in relatively high demand around my area.

Whatever, if they don't want a published writer working for them, that's their own problem. Still hope I get to go in there and actually talk with them. I'd like to know a bit more about the gig. Looked promising.

Essentially, they provide marketing solutions (PR, SEO writing/editing, shit like that) to small internet startups. I wouldn't mind having a bit more flexibility in what I write about.

Originally posted by Rob&co
                          MOCK MY FUCKING SPELLED WRONG WORDS PAL!

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                            That's pretty sweet.

They have little Hobby Lobby kits that do that; I think that may actually be one of them.

Either way, it'd be a fun little weekend project.
                            no that one you speak of is a Revel I think... (worked hobby shops for years) and its non functional. Well I think its see threw and you can spin the crank and watch all the pistons work... THat one the old man made! All out off CNC crap zero instructions.... lol

Yeah its pretty bad ass pal!
                            IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Ollie View Post
                              Where do you work?

Comment

• some lady in our city took her 1 year old daughter this morning into their jeep. On way out the drive way realizes she forgot some shit. Runs back into their house for a sec. On the way out of her front door she sees her jeep drive away... WITH the baby still in it! The city has a Amber alert out! WTF is going on these days YO?
                                IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Working...
                                X