This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Neil View Post
    Probably but it really wouldn't be worth it.

I guess so.
    But its somewhat worrying that they had given the cops the exact number plate and the thing is the plate was mostly on it when I took pics and the plate was last on my old Prelude which I canceled the rego on over a year ago.
    Well, I don't see why they would have reported the Prelude as stolen considering it was over a year ago as you said, so it would be a bit late to do so.

Originally posted by TRaNz
    yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
    They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

• Oh Hai
      Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
        Oh Hai
        Helloooo!

yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
        They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Von Smack View Post
          Helloooo!
          Whats up Jack Smack

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ
            if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
            Originally posted by Jedidiah
            he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

• Without powdercoating, yes, you're right. 18x10 VS-XX is $820/each MSRP. 18x11 is $840/each. That's $3320 right there without shipping. Powdercoating was about $600 with shipping to and from. That's right around 4,000. Plus shipping to whoever buys them and declared value/insurance and I'm asking $4,200 shipped. It's pretty fair if you ask me, BTW, I never said I was firm on the price.. Not to be a dick, but maybe you're just a fool for selling them for that cheap
              hmm, you guys must have different prices to what we can get.

We can get any size 18" Work Meisters 3p or VS-XX for $2600 delivered

Comment

• hahahaha that is fucking hilarious
                Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

hmm, you guys must have different prices to what we can get.

We can get any size 18" Work Meisters 3p or VS-XX for $2600 delivered
                  In technicality, MSRP can be much different than what someone may or may not get as a final price
                  Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                  if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
                  Originally posted by Jedidiah
                  he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

Well, I don't see why they would have reported the Prelude as stolen considering it was over a year ago as you said, so it would be a bit late to do so.
                    They didn't report the Prelude they just happened to know what plates where currently on the R31 at the time.
                    When its in the driveway it normally has Cali plates on it.

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

Whats up Jack Smack
                      Not much man, I could actually use a little help from you. I was considering dropping out from Maths, I have until Friday to decide. I'll probably stick it out for this year but it's not my strong point. Never really done extremely well in it, although I have no trouble with any of my other subjects. I'm just trying to think whether its a wise decision, although I know I won't do it in year 12. Not sure whether dropping that subject would affect me in the long term. I still don't know 100% about what I'd like to do as a career in the future. Ideally, I'd love to work with some automotive related, but I still have no idea. Some advice on that would be great as well.

Anyway, how are you? Haha. Had a good day?

Comment

Not much man, I could actually use a little help from you. I was considering dropping out from Maths, I have until Friday to decide. I'll probably stick it out for this year but it's not my strong point. Never really done extremely well in it, although I have no trouble with any of my other subjects. I'm just trying to think whether its a wise decision, although I know I won't do it in year 12. Not sure whether dropping that subject would affect me in the long term. I still don't know 100% about what I'd like to do as a career in the future. Ideally, I'd love to work with some automotive related, but I still have no idea. Some advice on that would be great as well.
                        Don't drop maths.
                        Trust me it is a horrid idea.

Comment

They didn't report the Prelude they just happened to know what plates where currently on the R31 at the time.
                          When its in the driveway it normally has Cali plates on it.
                          No, I mean. I was thinking it was possible that someone could have recognized those plates from your Prelude and thought that they were the same plates that were on their Prelude when it was stolen. Just an idea.

Comment

No, I mean. I was thinking it was possible that someone could have recognized those plates from your Prelude and thought that they were the same plates that were on their Prelude when it was stolen. Just an idea.
                            Maybe, alot of people in my town are stupid enough to do that.

Comment

Don't drop maths.
                              Trust me it is a horrid idea.
                              Even in year 12? I figured it wouldn't be the best idea to study a subject that I don't excel at which could ultimately affect my ATAR score, year 11 is such a huge deal as it doesn't count towards the final result.

Comment

Even in year 12? I figured it wouldn't be the best idea to study a subject that I don't excel at which could ultimately affect my ATAR score, year 11 is such a huge deal as it doesn't count towards the final result.
                                I ended up dropping it for about a month in Year 11 even thought I never finished Year 11.

But maybe its just me that thinks its a bad idea to drop it but you need math alot more then you would think.
                                Plus it actually can help alot when working on cars.

Comment

Working...
                                X