instagram @kbuss
    flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by kbuss View Post
      Get a dog. They actually do things.
      And they don't fucking suck.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I dig my cat, he's the man, chills with me and watches tv and shit, even hangs out in the garage with me when I'm doin car stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by MiniMaleDriver View Post
          I dig my cat, he's the man, chills with me and watches tv and shit, even hangs out in the garage with me when I'm doin car stuff
          My dogs do the same thing. Plus, they aren't pussies.
          BMW E38
          That White Evo
          -SOLD
          instagram @kbuss
          flickr

Comment

• I just found that video on youtube. lol

Comment

This.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Get a dog. They actually do things.
                Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                And they don't fucking suck.
                Originally posted by kbuss View Post
                Took the words right out of my mouth. Though my friend's cat it probably the chillest cat I have known. Acts like a dog and tries to bark

Comment

• You guys are fucked up. Not that I don't **** cats ...but damn.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                    How attached to said cat are you?
                    I willingly paid $2000 to save him. He's mah boy. He plays fetch and needs attention like a dog. When I get home, he generally meets me at the door. When I sit on the couch, the guy is right next to me no matter how little room there is for him. The idea of not having him saddens me beyond belief because he is my first (as in sole owner, not family) pet. But this is getting out of hand. I can't keep shelling out money every time he gets a little stressed and his bladder gets iffy.
                    Originally posted by Oxer
                    people are such stupid cunts.
                    fuck everybody.
                    Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                    listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                    Originally posted by Dudermagee
                    You're stupid.

Comment

• I really needed to clean my shed. Found 2 holley carbs, HEI Distributor for a V8 Chevy and a bunch of 59 Vette engine parts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                        You guys are fucked up. Not that I don't **** cats ...but damn.
                        This is RT

Originally posted by jdel View Post
                        I willingly paid $2000 to save him. He's mah boy. He plays fetch and needs attention like a dog. When I get home, he generally meets me at the door. When I sit on the couch, the guy is right next to me no matter how little room there is for him. The idea of not having him saddens me beyond belief because he is my first (as in sole owner, not family) pet. But this is getting out of hand. I can't keep shelling out money every time he gets a little stressed and his bladder gets iffy.
                        Ah gotcha.

Give him som xlax. Clean it right out

Comment

• Eh. Dog, cat, I like them the same. Not saying that cos I'm Azn either.

Comment

• No one treated Kielan like that when his dog was dying or whatever. Or duder (I think)

And wtf does exlax have to do with a bladder?

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                              No one treated Kielan like that when his dog was dying or whatever. Or duder (I think)

And wtf does exlax have to do with a bladder?
                              I was going to mention that it was a bladder/urinary tract issue but figured no one cared. It just sucks. When I went to look for a cat, I figured it'd be some asshole that would just sit around and show himself when he felt it was necessary. Instead he is like a close friend to me. It sounds gay as fuck, but he even jumps into bed and takes up most of my side of the bed just to be close to me. He's not normal.
                              Originally posted by Oxer
                              people are such stupid cunts.
                              fuck everybody.
                              Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                              listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                              Originally posted by Dudermagee
                              You're stupid.

Comment

• im a huge cat person.my cat got hit by a car and it was an outdoor cat at the time and someone took him to our door after not seeing him for a day and he was hurt pretty bad his back leg and hip was completely shattered and my dad paid 5,000 around to get him fixed up hes an awesome cat playful loving and just lays on yer lap if you look at him ,gotta say things wouldnt be the same without my cat hes the 5k cat we call him but his names norman.i surely understand where your coming from with your cat
                                Last edited by btober; 02-12-2013, 11:43 PM.

flickr
                                TUMBLR
                                instagram @btober

Comment

Working...
                                X