X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm going to randomly join in on this random convo in the random thread.... ACS 3-piece wheels look good. Has anyone seen these on a BMW? They look awesome, but everyone has they're own preference/style. OZ futuras look good too, just have a simpler face design.

Oh and for the random thread, a random picture of a stretched lego tire on a lego wheel:

Last edited by cleantune; 02-04-2013, 12:06 PM.
    "well...I'd agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong" -unknown
    instagram:@cleantune ; Twitter: Cleantune@Cleantune2

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
      They just don't do it for me style-wise. I would rather have a set of Futuras, or Work Professors or something.
      I've heard about those SSR Meisters or something. Lol.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
      Originally posted by Oxer
      You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
      Originally posted by Average_Jerk
      Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
        I've heard about those SSR Meisters or something. Lol.

First fail of the day goes to Chris.

Comment

• Wheel noob.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
            Seriously.

And oooohhhh my GF mad you posted that pic of us in RT last month. She found it while googling BWS
            that shit was hysterical popped up on my newsfeed on FB. I was hoping you'd stumble upon it, it's hilarious that she found it hahahah.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
              that shit was hysterical popped up on my newsfeed on FB. I was hoping you'd stumble upon it, it's hilarious that she found it hahahah.
              lol i never saw this!
              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• :facepalm

I'm just going to see myself out.
                BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                Originally posted by Ollie
                We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

:facepalm

I'm just going to see myself out.
                  IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• PANDA EXPRESS.

That is all.
                    Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                    if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
                    Originally posted by Jedidiah
                    he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

• its amazing how many faggots got mad when i told them i **** plastic bumper e30 s on rs!
                      IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Han View Post
                        PANDA EXPRESS.

That is all.
                        Want now.

Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                        its amazing how many faggots got mad when i told them i **** plastic bumper e30 s on rs!
                        E30 + Vette wheels + rust > all.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                          Want now.

EG Civic + stickerbomb + mismatched panels + replica wheels + roof rack > King of trendy horseshit that I wish would burn in a fire
                          BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                          Originally posted by Ollie
                          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                            its amazing how many faggots got mad when i told them i **** plastic bumper e30 s on rs!
                            Because you have no room to talk. His car is amazingly clean regardless of someone's wheel/bumper preference. People with shitty cars being that critical of something just about anyone can appreciate is laughable. Besides im pretty sure I've seen more shitty e30s on steelies than clean ones on rs.

Comment

EG Civic + stickerbomb + mismatched panels + replica wheels + roof rack > King of trendy horseshit that I wish would burn in a fire
                              Realistically, OEM+ > trendy

Comment

• Sorry i was on lunch......

Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                                Want now.

lol hey thats all Francois Dillinger and dem fat boyz! i baught it not built it! lol and i made it 10x bettter for the few weeks that i had it lol 1500 i paid 2500 total part out!
                                Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                                his last car was this! i swear lol
                                Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                                Because you have no room to talk. His car is amazingly clean regardless of someone's wheel/bumper preference. People with shitty cars being that critical of something just about anyone can appreciate is laughable. Besides im pretty sure I've seen more shitty e30s on steelies than clean ones on rs.
                                i havent.......
                                IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Working...
                                X