X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
    Best thing of the day:

Finally found a person I know on /r/gonewild.

successbaby.jpg
    Mission Accomplished.

Comment

Best thing of the day:

successbaby.jpg

Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
      Mission Accomplished.
      Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

Best thing of the day:

successbaby.jpg
        Pics or ban.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Best thing of the day:

successbaby.jpg
          HA! i had that happen last year with a chick i banged way back when. I later fapped to her memory.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
            Mission Accomplished.
            Not yet. It's super tame, totally SFW. Let's hope it leads to more. She's stacked.

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
            Pics or ban.
            Ban me and I will burn your fucking house down when I'm in CT next week. (This should not meant to be an offer to other admins to ban me, specifically because they want to see Kielan's house burnt down. Homie don't play that.)

That said, here you go:

As I said above, still SFW, hopefully she'll post again. This was her first.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
            www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
            I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Why are you in CT andrew?

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                You either must be a baller to be able to afford to fix the drift damage all the time, or just don't go hard enough
                Pshhhh I'm just that good, DK son

Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                the answer is B, he doesn't go hard enough.

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                100% Khalil said he drifted in parking lot when I saw him last. It was just a power slide.
                Bitch I had my front wheels on the rear and so much shit in the trunk hahahaha that was never a drift.

Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                Khalil going hard? Can't picture it.
                I go hard in the paint.
                I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                  Why are you in CT andrew?
                  I'll be there Wednesday of next week to shoot Sloan Cars for Total911.

sloancars.com

They're a dealership specializing in the air-cooled Porsche models, and have some of the most pristine, low-mileage 911s you'll ever find. Plus some new shit, too -- GT2RS, GT3RS, all the fun stuff.

They've even got multiple genuine 356s in their possession. It's like a vintage car guy's version of heaven.

After ten emails back and forth, the owner of the dealership realized that I worked for FMU and he said he loves the site and reads it every day and shit. I love that

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                  www.stanceworks.com

Comment

• hmm found another set of Monzas, not sure if should get for my collection since I already have 1 set, but could be good to have some spares to make tire changes on track easier and not have to run missmatched sets

Comment

sloancars.com

They're a dealership specializing in the air-cooled Porsche models, and have some of the most pristine, low-mileage 911s you'll ever find. Plus some new shit, too -- GT2RS, GT3RS, all the fun stuff.

They've even got multiple genuine 356s in their possession. It's like a vintage car guy's version of heaven.

After ten emails back and forth, the owner of the dealership realized that I worked for FMU and he said he loves the site and reads it every day and shit. I love that
                      Thats awesome

Comment

• I want those.
                        I dislike Byron.

Comment

Not yet. It's super tame, totally SFW. Let's hope it leads to more. She's stacked.

Ban me and I will burn your fucking house down when I'm in CT next week. (This should not meant to be an offer to other admins to ban me, specifically because they want to see Kielan's house burnt down. Homie don't play that.)

That said, here you go:

As I said above, still SFW, hopefully she'll post again. This was her first.
                          I'm not an admin, not even a mod. Just a normal pleb. So...
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

sloancars.com

Can you chill or is it a in and out job?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                              Can you chill or is it a in and out job?
                              Dude, I would LOVE to chill, trust me.

But I only get 10 combined sick/vacation PTO days from Fluid per year (which, IMO, is bullshit), and I've got to make each one count.

Jeremy Cliff is coming to shoot, and I'm writing the feature. He needs to be back in town Friday for a flight to Tampa. The schedule looks like this:

- Get a SHITLOAD of sleep Monday night.
                              - Jeremy and I leave Tuesday night after work.
                              - Arrive at Sloan Cars by the time they open Wednesday.
                              - Shoot all day Wednesday.
                              - Leave when they close (or when we finish, whichever comes first).
                              - Get home ASAP.

I will make it out there for fun at some point, just not in the middle of a week. We're also renting a car (I no longer trust Natalie after leaving two tires on the side of the road, plus my gas mileage is shit and she needs premium, dude. Preeeeemiummmmmmm), so the quicker we get back the less we pay.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                              www.stanceworks.com

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                                I want those.
                                Yeah forget about it, you ain't getting them :P

Comment

Working...
                                X