X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kbuss View Post
    Quit hitting it with your purse.
    Sorry I figured hitting it with some cotton balls would work.

Sledgehammer time.

Comment

• Rob's IG pic has me looking at e30s now for a daily. Thanks Rob!
      BMW E38
      That White Evo
      -SOLD
      instagram @kbuss
      flickr

Comment

• Holy fuck it's dead in here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Samuel L. Jackson View Post
          Holy fuck it's dead in here.
          Not even a new page since last night. Ded

Comment

• Going to attempt to fix my sunroof. Fucking cables coming out of place and shit...

Comment

• My rear subframe bushings came in. I'm going to replace those and the cut springs today and ride around stock height for a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
                Going to attempt to fix my sunroof. Fucking cables coming out of place and shit...
                One reason I didn't but an E36 with a sunroof

Comment

• I got offered an all expense paid trip to staff at Middle school and High school youth camps all summer. I think I'm going to take it. Technically since we are volunteering we can raise money to put in our pockets for the time that we spend working.

Comment

• sounds like a pretty good deal. unless the kids are little shits...
                    I'm a mercenary for the restaurant industry.

Comment

• You don't even have to deal with them except for a few of the smaller camps (~300 kids). I've worked at one of the small camps for 2 weeks before but never the whole route across the country. Most are 500+ and the roaming staff does behind the scenes stuff.

I'm thinking get the e28 together, go to SoWo, do this staff gig and then move to California.

Comment

You don't even have to deal with them except for a few of the smaller camps (~300 kids). I've worked at one of the small camps for 2 weeks before but never the whole route across the country. Most are 500+ and the roaming staff does behind the scenes stuff.

I'm thinking get the e28 together, go to SoWo, do this staff gig and then move to California.
                        oh thats not bad at all. i guess "camp" to me was like sixth grade science camp where the counselors were in constant contact with the kids. but the west coast is different. Where abouts in CA are you looking to move? im in south orange county

Comment

• HB, Costa Mesa or Newport Beach. Anywhere along the PCH right there.

Comment

HB, Costa Mesa or Newport Beach. Anywhere along the PCH right there.
                            newport beach is going to be ridiculously expensive. costa mesa or hb would be a better bet. although some places in HB get pretty seedy. its a pretty local scene down there and arent huge fans of new people.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbuss View Post
                              Quit hitting it with your purse.
                              Hahahahahaha

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                              I think I'm gunna start drinking just so I have something to do. I am so bored.
                              Nice.

Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
                              Going to attempt to fix my sunroof. Fucking cables coming out of place and shit...
                              You'd rather shoot yourself in the leg and watch it heal slowly.
                              I dislike Byron.

Comment

• That was yesterday, you retard.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X