This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
    What up fgts? Finally fixed my fucking laptop.
    Score. What was fucked up about it?

www.fluidmotorunion.com
    www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
    I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Hmm found a set of wheels for a friend, now to wait and see if they want it..
      Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
        Score. What was fucked up about it?
        I was still running Vista with a ton of crap scattered aroung the hard drive. I was too lazy to upgrade because my music was scattered to all fuck, so I found this program called sharepod so I could sync all my music from Itunes, and then have it into a single folder. After that process was done and I had a backup of the files I wanted to keep, I reformatted my hard drive and did a fresh Win 7 install. So now after a fresh install of itunes all my music is on a single folder and my files are perfectly organized.

Comment

I was still running Vista with a ton of crap scattered aroung the hard drive. I was too lazy to upgrade because my music was scattered to all fuck, so I found this program called sharepod so I could sync all my music from Itunes, and then have it into a single folder. After that process was done and I had a backup of the files I wanted to keep, I reformatted my hard drive and did a fresh Win 7 install. So now after a fresh install of itunes all my music is on a single folder and my files are perfectly organized.
          I need to re-format my computer, but there is way too many programs i don't have the installs for that I will loose

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
            I need to re-format my computer, but there is way too many programs i don't have the installs for that I will loose
            Could you find them online?

Comment

Vista?

Jesus Christ, I'm surprised the thing didn't collapse inward on itself like a dying star and take the whole laptop down to the depths of hell.

Thankfully I've had iTunes organize my music folder since the first day I used the program. Every single song (and I've got many Gee Bees worth) organized by artist, then album. I only ever collect full albums, so everything stays pretty neat.

Way to rock the organization, son

www.fluidmotorunion.com
              www.stanceworks.com

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                Vista?

Jesus Christ, I'm surprised the thing didn't collapse inward on itself like a dying star and take the whole laptop down to the depths of hell.

Thankfully I've had iTunes organize my music folder since the first day I used the program. Every single song (and I've got many Gee Bees worth) organized by artist, then album. I only ever collect full albums, so everything stays pretty neat.

Way to rock the organization, son
                This old Toshiba was one of the first to have Vista. I'm suprised it didn't melt like Chernobyl. I'd love to have full albums but I listen to a lot of EDM so it's kinda hard for that. I do love to see 22.7GB worth of music in perfect order. It's nice now that I'm out of school because I only use 4 things on the PC: Internet, Itunes, RomRaider and FL Studio.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ollie View Post
                  and that's just s13. Not sure about s14s. Id find a really clean one for less than a g, tell everyone it has a 30k mile motor with paperwork, and some kid will get his parents to buy it for 5 grand
                  S14 Zenkis aren't too bad maybe 1k-2k. Really want a coupe or vert though. I was thinking exactly the same thing with the motor.
                  Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• That bagged LS swapped Continental is the shit.

Comment

• That louvered hood Doesn't sit well with me but everything else is amazing.

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                        Don't know about replicas, Genuine BN stuff from Japan is around $1500
                        plus shipping?

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• I ran into a guy today at the store that has the Mercedes E320 that I bought the stock wheels off last year from the rig's previous owner. I struck up a conversation with him and he offered to trade me the MAE's that are on the Merc now. So want to do it.

Comment

• I'm still looking for a 240/SC/idk.
                            people are such stupid cunts.
                            fuck everybody.
                            Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                            listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                            Originally posted by Dudermagee
                            You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Samuel L. Jackson View Post
                              That bagged LS swapped Continental is the shit.
                              Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                              That louvered hood Doesn't sit well with me but everything else is amazing.
                              These two comments were my exact thoughts about the car.

But I'll be damned if that louvered hood didn't take a good deal of time to create, so I respect the construction. I just don't dig the aesthetic.

However, that car looks like a murder machine on wheels and I would drive the everliving fuck out of it.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                              www.stanceworks.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Ollie View Post
                                plus shipping?
                                yeah, but $1500 is a rough price i found just for the kit, might be able to get cheaper direct from BN, or is there a BN USA distributor?

Comment

Working...
                                X