Originally posted by Oxer
    people are such stupid cunts.
    fuck everybody.
    Originally posted by Jesus Christ
    listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
    Originally posted by Dudermagee
    You're stupid.

Comment

• mommyslittlemonster always has those hazelnut things, and he freaks on them, oh so good bla bla bla

so i thought u transformed haha
      Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• My Mum is stuck at work because of the snow Might have to go pick her up

Comment

• You wheel whores.

I'm too poor for that stuff. Thinking I might take $500 from my tax return and finally get 2 of my Wald's widend 2".

Not sure, really need to do a clutch and some other stuffs though this spring.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• we all started small

buy a cheap set, fix it up, sell it for small profit, buy a slighty less cheap set, fix it up, sell
            repeat, repeat, repeat

trade in ur mk3 golf (rusted through) for some rare carlsson's
            sell those, get baller wheels

check 2nd hand sites, bought futura's cheap

Comment

• I plan on keeping mine. I have yet to come across another set of 17" Wald's. Plus mine are dual drilled from the factory. 4/5.114.3

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Woke up an hour late because my alarm never went off (this is the 5th time it's happened).
                Bathroom was occupied, had to wait 10 minutes to get in there and get ready.
                Start driving to work, wheel bearing suddenly gets noisy as fuckall and growls (blown).
                Realize I can drive straight to the DMV, except the snowmobile club voucher is on my desk (saves me $55 on registering)
                Front parking lot is closed off, so I have to walk past my boss' desk to get to mine. Sees I'm late. (stuck here till 5:30 now)
                Get the papers, then ask to run to the DMV because it's busy as fuckall during the day. He agrees but says I have to stay till 6pm now.
                Get to DMV, lady doesn't give me a number until I fill out all of my papers.
                Finally leave DMV at 9:15, traffic jam in front of the office.
                Get back to work, they're directing an oversized load truck into the main entrance, delays traffic another 5 minutes.

I'm going to run over a child today.
                BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                Originally posted by Ollie
                We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
                  mommyslittlemonster always has those hazelnut things, and he freaks on them, oh so good bla bla bla

so i thought u transformed haha
                  No lol. I'm not even a big fan of hazelnut it just sounded good. Keep in mind this is flavored coffee, not some weird ordered drink. It's fucking fantastic though. I think I'm actually a little wired off a medium coffee. I can't remember the last time coffee did this to me after one cup.
                  fuck everybody.
                  You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
                    I'd give you $350.

Also, place down the street has some of the best coffee I've ever had. I figured I would get hazelnut and some dark roast mix because it would be burnt anyway. Holy shit is the stuff good.
                    My man. Hazelnut is the shit.

Originally posted by andybob View Post
                    You wheel whores.

I'm too poor for that stuff. Thinking I might take $500 from my tax return and finally get 2 of my Wald's widend 2".

Not sure, really need to do a clutch and some other stuffs though this spring.
                    Wheel whoring isn't a joke.

I'm still looking at other sets of wheels, even though I have a set of Etoile's, Works, BBS', and a difficult-to-do AP1 wheel setup.

Originally posted by P78 View Post
                    we all started small

buy a cheap set, fix it up, sell it for small profit, buy a slighty less cheap set, fix it up, sell
                    repeat, repeat, repeat

trade in ur mk3 golf (rusted through) for some rare carlsson's
                    sell those, get baller wheels

check 2nd hand sites, bought futura's cheap
                    Pretty much. That's how I do everything- cars, snowmobiles, wheels, women...
                    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                    Originally posted by Ollie
                    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• i never started with cheap women

that's a big no no

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                        Woke up an hour late because my alarm never went off (this is the 5th time it's happened).
                        Bathroom was occupied, had to wait 10 minutes to get in there and get ready.
                        Start driving to work, wheel bearing suddenly gets noisy as fuckall and growls (blown).
                        Realize I can drive straight to the DMV, except the snowmobile club voucher is on my desk (saves me $55 on registering)
                        Front parking lot is closed off, so I have to walk past my boss' desk to get to mine. Sees I'm late. (stuck here till 5:30 now)
                        Get the papers, then ask to run to the DMV because it's busy as fuckall during the day. He agrees but says I have to stay till 6pm now.
                        Get to DMV, lady doesn't give me a number until I fill out all of my papers.
                        Finally leave DMV at 9:15, traffic jam in front of the office.
                        Get back to work, they're directing an oversized load truck into the main entrance, delays traffic another 5 minutes.

[img]http://alltheragefaces.com/img/faces/svg/happy-smile.svg[/mg]
                        I'm going to run over a child today.

holy shit thats like a Dave fuck over story

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                        My man. Hazelnut is the shit.

Wheel whoring isn't a joke.

I'm still looking at other sets of wheels, even though I have a set of Etoile's, Works, BBS', and a difficult-to-do AP1 wheel setup.

Pretty much. That's how I do everything- cars, snowmobiles, wheels, women...
                        I should be mounting the Equips, building the bbs rs's, and picking up a new set of 17's this spring\summer.

Then I'll have 3 sets of awesome wheels just for the 240.
                        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• So, everybody should either voluntarily give up their driver's licenses, or just plain die.

This is fucking stupid. HALF AN INCH of snow falls and the entire Illinois highway system becomes deadlocked. Yeah, it's the first real commute-time snowfall of the winter, but still, JFC people get it together.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                          www.stanceworks.com

I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Spun down the coils for a guy in a e92M, I told him it'll be 50. He pays me and dips, but comes back in 20 mins and hands me a 100 dollar bill. Fuck yes.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                              holy shit thats like a Dave fuck over story

I should be mounting the Equips, building the bbs rs's, and picking up a new set of 17's this springsummer.

Then I'll have 3 sets of awesome wheels just for the 240.
                              Did you tag my last two blog posts yesterday?

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                              www.stanceworks.com

I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                                So, everybody should either voluntarily give up their driver's licenses, or just plain die.

This is fucking stupid. HALF AN INCH of snow falls and the entire Illinois highway system becomes deadlocked. Yeah, it's the first real commute-time snowfall of the winter, but still, JFC people get it together.
                                If you think it's bad there, come to MD. It won't even be snowing and people are like that because they THINK it's going to snow. We are supposed to be getting 1-3 inches this afternoon so I'm going home early and working from home to avoid the stupid that will spread.
                                fuck everybody.
                                You're stupid.

Comment

Working...
                                X