X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bf3 needs a 3g update wtf
    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• This Asian dude over the counter kept staring at me when I was eating pho. The staring part wasn't really the problem, but the fact that he looked like a homo...

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
        This Asian dude over the counter kept staring at me when I was eating pho. The staring part wasn't really the problem, but the fact that he looked like a homo...
        lol
        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• I dont get the fascination of pho. It isnt that great

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
            I dont get the fascination of pho. It isnt that great
            What fascination is there? It's just a soup I don't get to have very often.

Comment

• I heard 240s being discussed.
              Originally posted by Jesus Christ
              if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
              Originally posted by Jedidiah
              he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

• I just passed by one of those small used car dealerships and they had an EF hatch posted for $4,800... ???

Comment

• Originally posted by Han View Post
                  I heard 240s being discussed.
                  Me too.

I bought mine for $3000. Super clean. Only had a slightly cracked dash.

Originally posted by martinm13 View Post
                  If you buy this, let me have those mudflaps. haha
                  |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                  Drama you are like god
                  Originally posted by SwearBear
                  Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• As I was driving tonight on the highway, I see this motorcycle in my side view mirror weaving its way thru traffic at about 90mph, he gets just barely in front of me when he loses control and crashes into the cement median. Sparks fly, his body rolls and his bike tumbles. It's a miracle he/his bike didn't get ran over by another car.
                    BMW E38
                    That White Evo
                    -SOLD
                    instagram @kbuss
                    flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by kbuss View Post
                      As I was driving tonight on the highway, I see this motorcycle in my side view mirror weaving its way thru traffic at about 90mph, he gets just barely in front of me when he loses control and crashes into the cement median. Sparks fly, his body rolls and his bike tumbles. It's a miracle he/his bike didn't get ran over by another car.
                      That shit cray yo.

Comment

As I was driving tonight on the highway, I see this motorcycle in my side view mirror weaving its way thru traffic at about 90mph, he gets just barely in front of me when he loses control and crashes into the cement median. Sparks fly, his body rolls and his bike tumbles. It's a miracle he/his bike didn't get ran over by another car.
                        Shit, was he ok man?

Originally posted by TRaNz
                        yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
                        They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

guy deserves a darwin award
                          Hatchbacks, wagons... It's NOT all the same. You want in? Don't get a mazda 3, get a mazda 6 wagon. Don't get a wrx get a legacy wagon. and theres a reason the A3 isn't called the A3 avant... Scion does not make a wagon it makes a weird van, but no wagons

Sincerely,
                          The Wagon Mafia:Inner Circle
                          P.S. Is your tail a wagon?

Show cars are lame.

Comment

• if you regularly post randomly in a random thread does it just become a regular thread? or would you need to post randomly in a random thread about random stuff?
                            -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
                            -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
                            MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
                            Got Drop??

Comment

• That sounds like something the Philosoraptor would ask.

yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
                              They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                                Me too.

I bought mine for $3000. Super clean. Only had a slightly cracked dash.

If you buy this, let me have those mudflaps. haha
                                I would pay $3k for one. Easily.
                                Originally posted by Oxer
                                people are such stupid cunts.
                                fuck everybody.
                                Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                                listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                                Originally posted by Dudermagee
                                You're stupid.

Comment

Working...
                                X