X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
    Morning all.

Coffee is my savior again today- I cannot get my ass into bed before 1am this week to save my life.
    x2 fucking kills me in the morning.

ignorant rap music in the morning helps as much as coffe

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
      x2 fucking kills me in the morning.

ignorant rap music in the morning helps as much as coffe
      What's up Jaze? Hope you're doing alright man.

I had Turbonegro on blast this morning. Fucking bouncing off the roof of my car on the way to work.
      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
      Originally posted by Ollie
      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Yeah man, just living. Planning my sistine chapel.

I'm particular to chief keef this morning, i was feeling chicago-y today.

Comment

• I love working with my brother.
          Last week we started to cut a blue bird bus into pieces and made a decent amount on scrap. Today we're finishing that job and then working on my 240.

We never got along when we were younger, then I got my license. Cars definitely brought us together.
          It's like rock-crawling... in the streets...

Comment

• jesus man, harden up. It isnt a special moment of you mention how special the moment is.

Comment

• morning rt

"Everything has potential."

Comment

jesus man, harden up. It isnt a special moment of you mention how special the moment is.

Comment

• lol jaze

how's life man?

u getting reorganized again?
                  Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

Yeah man, just living. Planning my sistine chapel.

I'm particular to chief keef this morning, i was feeling chicago-y today.
                    Keep your head high man.

You're 4 posts away from being OVER 9000!
                    Originally posted by MrDanguy View Post
                    I love working with my brother.
                    Last week we started to cut a blue bird bus into pieces and made a decent amount on scrap. Today we're finishing that job and then working on my 240.

We never got along when we were younger, then I got my license. Cars definitely brought us together.
                    Cars have definitely brought my brother and I closer as well. Since he bought his '93 EG coupe, all we talk about is cars, racing, and all the other stuff. We always did before, but now we do it together- it's a pretty awesome feeling. I enjoy cruising around with him.

You can see his black EG in this picture, second-to-last in the row. We drove out with the same group of cars, took about an hour to get there. Was possibly one of the most fun cruises ever. This is all of us piled into my car going to get lunch lol.
                    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                    Originally posted by Ollie
                    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• That stomach virus yesterday sucked so bad.....

Sup guys

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
                        lol jaze

how's life man?

u getting reorganized again?
                        Just sorting through the mess, should be back in full force by next month hopefully if I find a place to set up shop in. The current economy is pretty rough, nobody really spending money but I have to re open at some point

Comment

• sucks man

hope it all goes well

fast!
                          Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

Just sorting through the mess, should be back in full force by next month hopefully if I find a place to set up shop in. The current economy is pretty rough, nobody really spending money but I have to re open at some point
                            New building, or just renovating the old shop to new again?

Comment

• Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
                              New building, or just renovating the old shop to new again?
                              Well our old land lord will not respond to any inquiries as to WTF is up. Te city says the building must be demolished and rebuilt then inspected to make sure it's inhabitable. We have to assume they don't want it to be how it was.

So right now it looks like we need a new location

Comment

Well our old land lord will not respond to any inquiries as to WTF is up. Te city says the building must be demolished and rebuilt then inspected to make sure it's inhabitable. We have to assume they don't want it to be how it was.

So right now it looks like we need a new location
                                Hopefully you find another shop soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X