X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just aquired a 200 year old bedroom set.

Not sure if it is 200 but I can give it at least 100. Time to clean it up and put it into my room to replace this particle board crap

Comment

• Time to bang out these finals. Fml

Comment

• So hungry. Fuck.
        I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post

Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post

Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
          Just aquired a 200 year old bedroom set.

Not sure if it is 200 but I can give it at least 100. Time to clean it up and put it into my room to replace this particle board crap
          nice score bro!
          Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
          Time to bang out these finals. Fml
          oughhhhh sucks!
          Originally posted by got splits? View Post
          So hungry. Fuck.
          eat this!
          IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
            nice score bro!
            Thanks man. It was my Dads mom's set. She died about 2 months ago but didnt will her possessions. It was stated in her will that when she died that her family members were to go into the house and claim what they wanted. I was at school and didnt even care what I got or even if I got anything. My dad and aunt gave me the bedroom set since I dont have one. Though my uncle pitched a bitch fit about it

Comment

• sorry to hear about your mom pal! I am glad its going to you!
              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• family dying and leaving their posessions to be divided by the family, has the potential to drive a HUGE wedge in family members. because there's always one that feels entitled to everything

Comment

• wow my showroom thread is doing good lol! i had some of my fav SW ppl stop by lol! Need more RT folks to stop by lol!
                  IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by csermonet47 View Post
                    Wow should of at least done an M10 swap or some sort of M20 ETA motor swap. BMW is the premier automobile and it is a disgrace to put something like a FORD motor in there ...
                    I hate that shit hope dude is playing lol!
                    IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

I hate that shit hope dude is playing lol!
                      I was gonna say something about that as well.

Comment

sorry to hear about your mom pal! I am glad its going to you!
                        You did not read the DAD's MOM's, AKA my grand mother

Originally posted by Weponhead View Post
                        family dying and leaving their posessions to be divided by the family, has the potential to drive a HUGE wedge in family members. because there's always one that feels entitled to everything
                        There was a huge wedge between my aunt and my dad before the death. The death actually brought them back together. Though it did drive a wedge between my uncle and my dad and my uncle and aunt. He wanted most everything but they didnt allow that.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                          I was gonna say something about that as well.
                          i wana rage on him and his m30 swap fucking dick rider! wana be but buddy!
                          IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                            You did not read the DAD's MOM's, AKA my grand mother

There was a huge wedge between my aunt and my dad before the death. The death actually brought them back together. Though it did drive a wedge between my uncle and my dad and my uncle and aunt. He wanted most everything but they didnt allow that.
                            ohhhh fuck man i am so sorry man! fuck fuck fuck i fail!
                            IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

wow my showroom thread is doing good lol! i had some of my fav SW ppl stop by lol! Need more RT folks to stop by lol!
                              I give you instagram love

I barely venture out of RT unless something catches my eye as the most recent thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                                I give you instagram love

I barely venture out of RT unless something catches my eye as the most recent thread.
                                ahhh all good pal i love you too man! lol nohomo and i love ur GN yes homo for that Buick all day!
                                IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Working...
                                X