i **** them, look like forgiatos or asantis mixed with a cr kai
      yeah. they're terrible.

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
        and i don't like those wheels at all.
        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
          take the battery out and start it right off the other car. that'll get it runing
          I just pulled it out and bought a new one. This battery has been fucked since it was new, but was usable enough for a start and run. It finally quite.

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
          Originally posted by 180roman View Post
          good luck dude

it should be able to jump, since the current would be drawn from the good battery and not the bad one. but that also depends on the gauge of jumper cables and etc
          I have done it before with this car

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
          i was serious. you see, if a battery has a dead cell in it (batteries are made of 6 cells), then leaving it in the sequence will only cause problems. so take the battery out and I dont know, set it on fire and throw it into the woods. but the car should start just fine off a jump with no battery, if the battery is the real problem
          yea, but if you leave the battery there, its still in parallel with the rest of the electrical system and will cause a lot of the power to not make it passed the dead battery because it wants to charge. and if it has a dead cell like i mentioned above, it'll just suck that usefull power into a void of nothingness and sadness
          I couldnt set it on fire, needed that $12 refund on the new one

Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
          dave is correct! I work for a battery company lol if it dies then it needs a alt also lol!

+ for knowing about the cells to a battery/battery pack lol!

PS just landed a nice sale for 20k!

all the battery does is start the car. so if you can provide juice from another source, ASB.

edit - always set something on fire if it fails you. this includes people
          Been thinking about setting the daily on fire many of times. Though ill just wait for it to catch fire, shouldnt be long

Comment

Asantis > *
            this was my face when i met the hood ass niggas that own D2 forged.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
              this was my face when i met the hood ass niggas that own D2 forged.

hahaha. Well they are the fried chicken and watermelon of the wheel game
              Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

hahaha. Well they are the fried chicken and watermelon of the wheel game

Shower then take the GN out for a fresh tank of gas.

Comment

• lol at saying the guy who owns the lowered m5 has balls for lowering it
                  I'm sure hes just filthy fucking rich and could give two fucks about ruining a 110k+ car.
                  Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• i mean we're talking du rags and blasting tupac hood. i spoke to them and they had 0 idea about anything about their own wheels besides the diameters and widths they offer. He had to "call his mans and 'em" to find out what the grade aluminum they use.

Comment

i mean we're talking du rags and blasting tupac hood. i spoke to them and they had 0 idea about anything about their own wheels besides the diameters and widths they offer. He had to "call his mans and 'em" to find out what the grade aluminum they use.
                      Im not at all surprised. "yo lemme call my white boy, he'll know"

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                        lol at saying the guy who owns the lowered m5 has balls for lowering it
                        I'm sure hes just filthy fucking rich and could give two fucks about ruining a 110k+ car.
                        i mean just cause you have a few bucks, it doesnt mean you automatically dont value you possessions hahaha

Comment

i mean we're talking du rags and blasting tupac hood. i spoke to them and they had 0 idea about anything about their own wheels besides the diameters and widths they offer. He had to "call his mans and 'em" to find out what the grade aluminum they use.
                          oddly enough, someone just drove passed my house blasting "california love"

Comment

• guy upstairs is yelling at his cat......... dude, its a cat. it doesnt understand you.

Comment

oddly enough, someone just drove passed my house blasting "california love"
                              i ***** that fucking song man

Comment

i ***** that fucking song man
                                but dude, california knows how to party

Comment

Working...
                                X