• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
    just one more final to finish and I'm done
    good luck dude

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    take the battery out and start it right off the other car. that'll get it runing
    it should be able to jump, since the current would be drawn from the good battery and not the bad one. but that also depends on the gauge of jumper cables and etc
    Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      i was serious. you see, if a battery has a dead cell in it (batteries are made of 6 cells), then leaving it in the sequence will only cause problems. so take the battery out and I dont know, set it on fire and throw it into the woods. but the car should start just fine off a jump with no battery, if the battery is the real problem
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
        good luck dude

it should be able to jump, since the current would be drawn from the good battery and not the bad one. but that also depends on the gauge of jumper cables and etc
        yea, but if you leave the battery there, its still in parallel with the rest of the electrical system and will cause a lot of the power to not make it passed the dead battery because it wants to charge. and if it has a dead cell like i mentioned above, it'll just suck that usefull power into a void of nothingness and sadness

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
          i was serious. you see, if a battery has a dead cell in it (batteries are made of 6 cells), then leaving it in the sequence will only cause problems. so take the battery out and I dont know, set it on fire and throw it into the woods. but the car should start just fine off a jump with no battery, if the battery is the real problem
          Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
          yea, but if you leave the battery there, its still in parallel with the rest of the electrical system and will cause a lot of the power to not make it passed the dead battery because it wants to charge. and if it has a dead cell like i mentioned above, it'll just suck that usefull power into a void of nothingness and sadness
          dave is correct! I work for a battery company lol if it dies then it needs a alt also lol!

+ for knowing about the cells to a battery/battery pack lol!

PS just landed a nice sale for 20k!
          IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

I knew there was going to be a setting of something on fire. I did not however know you could do that.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                dave is correct! I work for a battery company lol if it dies then it needs a alt also lol!

+ for knowing about the cells to a battery/battery pack lol!

PS just landed a nice sale for 20k!
                Im extremely knowledgeable in electrical stuff. Its kinda what I did professionally for 15 years

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                  I knew there was going to be a setting of something on fire. I did not however know you could do that.
                  all the battery does is start the car. so if you can provide juice from another source, ASB.

edit - always set something on fire if it fails you. this includes people

Comment

all the battery does is start the car. so if you can provide juice from another source, ASB.

edit - always set something on fire if it fails you. this includes people
                    For whatever reason, I just imagined it ending in a firey explosion.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Discount Tire to save the day. I'll make it short for once:

-Only went to Discount to buy my new tires we ordered thru them (cheaper than Tire Rack on occasion)
                      -Mix-up happens, they receive a set that was used for literally two days. Tread still has the new markings on them, perfect tread depth. Receive them for the used price (significantly cheaper than the new price).
                      -Also receive free mounting, balancing, TPMS install + programming, and rebuild kits for the other 3, all because I purchased the road hazard warranty.

Ended up walking with $450-$500 worth of shit for $293.

Today is finally turning around.

On the bad side:

-Met a girl randomly.
                      -She's into me, I'm kind of into her
                      -She's an attorney
                      -...But she's not my girlfriend.

Shit.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                      www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
                      I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

Im extremely knowledgeable in electrical stuff. Its kinda what I did professionally for 15 years
                        ahhhh nice!
                        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Woo, tracking number just updated, apparently the steering wheel was at the post office at 6am today, so likely to be delivered today.

I'll have to pick it up tomorrow then, coz i get my stuff sent to a friend's address coz i don't trust shit not to go missing in my neighborhood
                          Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                            ahhhh nice!
                            asian dave knows his stuff.
                            Originally posted by Kielan
                            I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by NegativeCamber View Post
                              asian dave knows his stuff.
                              domo

Comment

• Why the fuck does everyone feel the need to always trash an HRE thread? Jealousy?
                                I dislike Byron.

Comment

Working...
                                X